[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Power sources for tier 2 TSS armor

Power sources for tier 2 TSS armor

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Power sources for tier 2 TSS armor

Postby Orthanos » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:47 am

I am finishing up on my TSS tier 1 set of armor (casual player) I only have arms and chest left to complete the set. I am going to be moving to step 2 and that is to get the power sources i need to finish them up and move to TBS armors. Anyway the meat and potatoes of what i am after is ya'lls experience of mobs that drop the power source and how complicated they were from least to hardest. Also if anyone has experienced it....in Vergalid mines (sp?) I lag out like crazy! I can go anywhere in the TSS expansion but if i go in there i lag out so badly that i go ld or am SEVERAL seconds behind what is actually going on...and then go LD lol. Anyway if anyone has any pointers on how to square that away i would appreciate it. As current the only place i can really go to hunt the power sources is Valdeholme (once again sp?) and i think those may be a little to much for me to tank atm 13,800hp 2400ac. Anyway any tips or advice would be much appreciated.
Orthanos

Server: Saryrn

Postby Brohg » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:52 am

Arms are more challenging to get than the BP, ironically. Happy hunting on both, though. I'm going to hazard a guess that your issue in Vergalid Mines is with pixel shaders, since there are a number of complex light sources around the crystals. Try turning those off, and/or lowering your clip plane so that the display isn't trying to render the caverns behind & below what you care about.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:34 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Orthanos » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:15 pm

Not that I dont believe in doing my own homework but what do the mobs in the pit hit for roughly? I have 2 anguish + geared toons (ranja and shammy) that will help me (real life friend). 3 possible names in one area is very nice! Thanks for the advice! :P
Orthanos

Postby Ughbash » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:25 am

Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Orthanos » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:31 pm

Orthanos