[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Epic 2 - Rite of Cleansing

Epic 2 - Rite of Cleansing

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Epic 2 - Rite of Cleansing

Postby Thauna » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:05 pm

Thauna

Postby Beregorn » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:33 pm

Beregorn

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Ashramm Damodred » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:14 pm

You only need 12 in felwithe, the limit is 54, beregorn might be right on minimum I'm unsure of that.
Lord Ashremx<br>Crusader<br>Zek<br>Ascending Dawn<br><A href="http://eq.magelo.com/profile/58420"><FONT color=#009999>My Gear</FONT></A>
Ashramm Damodred

Postby Saedyar » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:29 pm

Saedyar

Postby Thauna » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:47 pm

Well I managed to get the bag refunded, and we gathered again for a second try and I got exactly the same message.

Funny thing was another Pally in the guild was ready to try as well and was able to get his expo as soon as mine was fubar, oddly I was still raid leader when he got the expo.

I think this must confirm that I have a invisible flag missing from somewhere, though I have no idea where as i've followed the walkthrough exactly.

I'm going to collect everything up again and if it goes wrong for a third time just say sod it and move on.

Be Good
Thauna

Postby Luthair » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:13 pm

Perhaps someone in the raid does not have LDoN?

A guildmate of mine was having an issue requesting a standard LDoN adventure the other evening and received a similar message so perhaps there is some sort of bug with LDoN instances.
Luthair

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:17 pm

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box