[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Gear Check (raiding Anguish/Tacvi)

Gear Check (raiding Anguish/Tacvi)

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Gear Check (raiding Anguish/Tacvi)

Postby Norfolk » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:06 pm

Norfolk

Server: Tribunal

Postby thurvok » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:35 pm

thurvok

Server: Povar

Postby olts » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:17 pm

to add: cloak of regretfull transgressions, mask of lament, ring of deterrence, ring of beasts and choker of imprisoned visions from coa. from tacvi look for xxeric bracer (beats coa junk) and ring of organic darkness. coa visible armor isnt that good imo, beside bp. i would eventually get it, depends how far your guild is from demi of if ya farm lesser DoD targets for bazu stones. gm armor + bazu or last blood ftw!

c.
olts

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:43 pm

CoA arms & wrists have important spell/dot mods. I agree with you on Dawnseeker hands & feet & hat, though.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Occam » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:00 am

My favorite loot site:
http://www.raidloot.com/Default.aspx?z_id=citadel

That's for CoA, but you can also click on Tacvi or whatever else for some ideas. Also, you can click on Search, put in class and slot, and it will show you a nice comparison of pretty much everything out there.
Occam

Server: Felwithe, Faydwer (Xegony)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Jinbas » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:05 pm

Jinbas

Server: Stromm

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:54 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Rathkin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:52 pm

Rathkin

Postby Norfolk » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 pm

Norfolk

Server: Tribunal

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:07 pm

That's a good catch on the Quarm ring - I spaced on that. Given that, yes, it may be a lower priority for you to get a Form of Defense item. If you can manage to get both Hanvar's Hoop and Ring of the Beast, that works too; as was said, both are nice items even if you don't use their clicky. In my case, where we're at, either item would be either a downgrade or a very slight upgrade for me, so I'd be using them strictly for the click, and that would be harder to swallow.
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Luthair » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:01 am

Luthair

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Ashramm Damodred » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:51 pm

I agree, high ac, good saves, good hp/mana, and the click is really really nice. There are currently like 4 items in the game with 7+ mana regen that a paladin can use. One is from ikkinz or something; Shield from queen in rss; pendant of discord in tacvi, and range item from mayong. I went after the neck, I'll eventually be upgrading it with the neck from hatchet, but i'll be making use of the click long after I upgrade it.
Lord Ashremx<br>Crusader<br>Zek<br>Ascending Dawn<br><A href="http://eq.magelo.com/profile/58420"><FONT color=#009999>My Gear</FONT></A>
Ashramm Damodred

Return to Equipment & Loot