[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Solo farming for items to tribute..

Solo farming for items to tribute..

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Solo farming for items to tribute..

Postby thurvok » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:54 pm

Where do you go??

I tried Veskar today cause I heard for Paladins this is THE place to go to do this... I killed 2 names on my way to the "shops".. then cleared the shops and got to the plaza beyond.. I killed a lot of Highborns, Highborn Commanders, Highborn Nobles, Nobles and Noble Crusaders in rooms around there, but got 0 Kylong items.. I spent about 60-90 min in there.. I did pick up several weapons that tribute at 18-24 pts.. Was I unlucky?? Should I have gone somewhere else?? I guess the drop rate must be under 1 in 20 or so..
thurvok

Server: Povar

Postby Bruennor » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Camp the chef camp near the highboarns, in the room with the chef's, upstairs, mob in small room is ph. In the same room, go downstairs and massacre the whatever they are called that people can get as a ride. They can drop a hat that tribute good. But yeah, the guantlets off the random highborns is the best.

Another idea is to try to get elemental bow bits cheap in baz and have somebody combine them for you if you lack the fletching for em.
Bruennor

Postby olts » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:41 pm

okay, here is how i do veksar, assuming, i am alone there. (directions might be wrong, i have no map up atm, but can check alla)

from zl: first named - or ph - is a gobbie near to ramp. second is the phantom guy in first undead room. after that ya face a new bloodgill mob on stairs, down on the way to second room, where a duke is ph. now ya at the underwater tunnel. after that in first room an animist is ph. if ya move on, a seer is ph in room before golems. in golems area a massive golem is ph. when ya stay at the stairs near golem area where ya need to invis, ya face 2 rooms. both have plenty of named. on the opposite is entrance to shop. a revenant and a wraith upstairs are ph. now drop down to highborns. all highborns can drop gaunts, inside building ya have kylong crusader and remains. near highborns (swiftail area) is another ph, usually a duke. next room upstairs is chef. if ya move straight on and turn second right, there is ph for another named. (next to a hand) if ya follow that corridor and drop down in thr tunnels with undead frogs, there are 2 more named. ph is a wraith in both rooms at end of tunnel. if ya go upstairs from hands ya find 2 more named mobs, i dont bother with them, cause mainly live mobs in the way. if you leave the building with hands, on your left is another hole in the wall. kill second monk mob on bottom for another named. if ya move up towards the hole on your left, ya find last named after passing a corridor to your right.

if lucky ya get 200k trib in 45 mins.

hope i was clear :-)

c.
olts

Paladin Main

GE

Postby Huurgh » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:25 am

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Grauw » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:03 am

Download this map. It contains all nameds in Veksar. Highborns only have a chance to drop an item, nameds are guaranteed to drop an item.

You could also check out Droga. A lot of hight tribute items from there as well.
Grauw

Postby Lonedor » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:50 am

The Rathe
Clan X
Lonedor

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby verduran » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:24 pm

verduran

Postby glenbois » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:03 pm

Gamolron
Tide