[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 70 Paladin.. after 2 year or so retirement

70 Paladin.. after 2 year or so retirement

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

70 Paladin.. after 2 year or so retirement

Postby andercross » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Heya.. I just recently came back from a 2 year retirement.. And much has changed for certain. When I left, when the Zeks merged, I was in one of the 3 ranked guilds on VZ/zek.. but much has happened since then. I've purchased all the new expansions, and have seen that there's quite a bit of nice and easily attained gear.

My magelo:

My question is, after looking at my magelo, what would you suggest for me to go attain to get back in the loop? I've been asked to app to a few guilds, one about to break into CoA.. the others are the top guilds of the realm, which I luckily still have old friends in.

I'm just looking to get back into the swing of things, get geared back up to where I can raid and play without being a drag on the groups I'm in since I'll be with powerful folks. Things like the new 2h from Valdeholm (Faraday's FA) and such, that I can get one grouped or in the bazaar. I've got my 1.5 and most of my gear is PoP/oow/god era.. We were going for CoA when WoW and the zek merged occured, so that and Time or so is where my gear sets.. with some being a tad less powerful.

So any suggestions on what to look for, or suggestions on what AA's I should get as soon as possible... I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

-Ander
Lord Andercross Kupo
<Defiant> -- (Vallon) Zek
andercross

Server: Zek

Postby Tangurena » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Tangurena

Server: Luclin

Postby andercross » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:49 pm

andercross

Server: Zek