[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - been away few years...

been away few years...

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

been away few years...

Postby Yezud » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:31 pm

Heya all, i stared to play eq in 1999 ( yes when nagafen was the top mob eheh ) and i played it till semptember/october 2002 ,the last time i played EQ for real was the 2002.. during the Luclin era , now my old guild reformed as casual guild .. and we are gathering to play the game again, most of them played till 2006.
My equipment is frozen at Ntov stuff and luclin stuff, and to be honest i am quite lost with all the new stuff that was introduced after the 2002, actually i don' understand the logic .... at the time i played the logic was simply...kill...loot... use , now i see a whole new system.. as i said ... i miss to undrestand.

I did read here and there ... ( ok my main language is not english and this is a problem , i'm italian ) but i still not understand.

I put here my magello link, in the hope some good soul help me to understand what i have to do now and maybe some suggestion on what i need to do :)

Waiting the titanium box ( i have atm only 4 expansions eheh ), i thanks whoever will help me in advance :)

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1343053
Yezud

Postby olts » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:36 am

olts

Paladin Main

Postby Yezud » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:57 am

thanks ! Your post is clear and easy to understand :) , i will follow you advices.

cya :D
Yezud

Return to Equipment & Loot