[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Equipment check (guild almost in Anguish & Tacvi)

Equipment check (guild almost in Anguish & Tacvi)

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Equipment check (guild almost in Anguish & Tacvi)

Postby Saintsaens » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:42 pm

Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:58 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Saintsaens » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:16 am

Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:57 am

Can update character & gear manually, you just lose the fancy gold badge :/
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Ashramm Damodred » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:49 pm

actually, if you guys would bother to read the main page, there is an autoupdate feature that is free to everyone now or something on http://www.magelo.com

See my signature, updated and authentic.

*edit* I missed the date, but apparantly they've completely transitioned over to the new site.

Personally I don't particularly like the new magelo, but /shrug my guild requires that you maintain one.
Oh and I would somewhat echo what brohg said about gear choices. I personally went for kess bp cause it's nearly on rot status for my guild, and I figure that enough go for ang bp, that by the time we get to farming demi, I'll have a good shot at fallen saint bp, not to mention the focus effect on the anguish bp is kind of ghey, and the right clicky we have as a spell now so /shrug. One item I'd like to point out in tacvi, that I'm still holding out for (as my guild does occasionally still do tacvi) is the Pendant of Discord from mordl delt. I get some flack over this from fellow knights, but I personally seem to be short on mana on some raids (vish, sendaii, draygun) over the course of the fight even at 10k mana, and that right clicky is kind of rare for hybrids (look it up on lucy or alla, there's maybe 4 items in the game with 7+ mana regen right clicks for paladins compared to about 10+ for casters/priests) and the neck has good ac/hp/mana. I'm hoping to get the neck for the right click and have it hold me over till we actually have enough people flagged for tob to farm the raid mobs there and grab the imp parry neck (would like the pal only demi belt for agro reasons).
Lord Ashremx<br>Crusader<br>Zek<br>Ascending Dawn<br><A href="http://eq.magelo.com/profile/58420"><FONT color=#009999>My Gear</FONT></A>
Ashramm Damodred

Postby Brohg » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:57 pm

A mana regen click effect on that buff line is available from Iqthinxa Karnqvi (sp.) , the "zoo" event in Qvic, which is one-groupable np in Demi gear. I think mana regen buffs/aa are fantastic for hybrids, since you're so rarely medding, but I dunno if it's worth points.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Ridden » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:14 am

Last edited by Ridden on Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

and
Ridden

Server: Bert/TP

Postby Brohg » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:17 am

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby iron299wind » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:37 am

iron299wind