[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Returning Eru Pal After 3 years

Returning Eru Pal After 3 years

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Returning Eru Pal After 3 years

Postby Alisulienn » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Hello all. It's been a while. Been around off and on since 2001. Got a 68 Eru Pal (a lost breed...) on Povar. Came back last night and I am glad to be back. Looking forward to reading the threads. ~ Ali
Alisulienn

Paladin Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: Returning Eru Pal After 3 years

Postby Brohg » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Blog your progress here! A shm recently started doing that up in their section, it's been really engaging to read along with their EQ rediscovery; the perspective is neat.

Did you ever do raiding? What was the last expansion you played in?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Elric » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 am

Welcome back! :D
Elric

Paladin Main

Postby Alisulienn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 pm

I did raid for quite a bit - although the last few years I played I became much more of a casual player (kids....). Last expansion played was the Serpent's Spine.

Interestingly, it all became very familiar in a matter of a few hours. That familiar feeling, perhaps aided by the familiar soundtrack and settings - made me 'feel at home' rather quickly. I got myself a fighter merc and have parked myself in The Hole. Though I suspect I'll have to move elsewhere as all I got were light blue cons. Someone in the Paladin chat channel mentioned Veksar as an alternative.

I have no maps, so I'm mostly going by memory and asking random players I see around. Grabbed some updated armor pieces at the Bazaar and I'm looking forward to logging back in tonight.

It's good to be back.

~Ali
Alisulienn

Paladin Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Mattmarr » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:33 pm

I highly suggest getting the maps if you are still playing and haven't done so already.

Generally, Mapfiend has very complete maps (sometimes too complete, SO MANY LABELS!!!) that you can google and quickly download.

A nice new feature is the Zone Guide. It not only provides levels (so you don't have to look on allah) but you can also select your zone and set an end zone to get a path there that will show you the way.

Welcome back!
Mattmarr

Paladin Main

Postby Alier Mystwalker » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Love to see others still playing the dying breed. I myself am planning a comeback in the near future to play my level 85 Erudite Paladin on the Bertox server. I just want to find out how the game is now. I left due to the fact I could never find groups anymore. Good groups and raiding are what I really enjoyed most about the game. Let me know how the experience is for you going forward. =)
Alier Mystwalker

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall