[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Solo lesson burn at 95

Solo lesson burn at 95

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Solo lesson burn at 95

Postby varutia » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Where do you guys solo burn your lesson at level 95 and how much per lesson you are getting?

I can not seem to find a good spot anymore, feerott is not ok anymore after the task xp nerf which is brutal.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Re: Solo lesson burn at 95

Postby Elric » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:10 am

Some still do Hills of Shade I think. Someone mentioned Warrens I believe. Maybe the undead in lower House?

Personally, I never swarm, so I'm not sure. Typical lesson here involves a group after raids, for that I average 10 to 20 AA, and a small chance at an aug or spell.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Elric

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 am

I haven't found a good solo spot, hills of shade some mobs have annoying ae and the ones that don't there isn't a high enough concentration and have quite a few green mobs mixed in, FC is out, RoI is out, Cooling chambers requires a bit too much healing with the aes and cures, I've yet to try fungal forest, ferrott is ok I guess.

What this boils down to is that I can make 45-55 aa in a group with lesson on and none of the solo stuff even comes close to comparing to that so I just don't bother. I am 2 aa from 100% max including all the shitty aa like +int. If I had to pick a spot that offered ease of travel and the ability to move around to different undead areas where the mobs don't have extra hp or ae's just b/c they are undead I'd go with feerott as far as I have seen.

I still need to check fungal, valley, BMK, and a few other spots to make a for sure answer. But I recommend just grouping - our soloing is all but finished for high exp rates.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Cellan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:07 am

Feerrott seems ok for me, I can get around 15 AAs there with my shaman box in tow healing me and adding a little DPS.

I am planning on going back to HoS to do my lesson burns since that was pretty fast exp from 94 to 95 (blackwater camp and the fishermen down the beach line -- go to the elves if you have too much downtime). I did go back once and saw a few of them turn green though so I don't know how bad that will reflect on the exp. I am expecting to have to either hit up the elves while waiting on respawns or camp while waiting to keep lesson going but should get 2 or 3 full clears.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Luthair » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:42 pm

I had wondered about the FC raid instance, or possibly the undead in the Miraguls mission
Luthair

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Cellan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:13 pm

In regards to Hills of Shade. While it was crazy exp from 90-95, the green does make a big difference. I got some 9 AAs for 3 clears of all the blackwater and fishermen.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:57 am

boukk

Postby Imrahil » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:01 pm

BMK isn't worth it, can clear the undead wing far too fast for a lesson burn and orcs aren't that good.

Paladin of
Imrahil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main

Postby Alagron » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Alagron

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kidas52 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:05 pm

what is a lesson?
Saintz "Order of War" Level 89 almost 90 Paladin on the Drinal server. 1750 AAs defensive/Swarm based AA's
Kidas52

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Lesson of the Devoted is the first Veteran reward, an activated AA ability that can be used daily to double exp gains for half an hour. If you don't have veteran abilities yet, just type /veteran.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 am

for the life of me I thought LoTD was year 2 and infusion was year 1... I could be wrong though but for some reason I think that is the order.
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 am

Last edited by Ughbash on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 am

shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Nodden » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Feerrot isn't bad, got over 31 aas there today in one solo lesson.
Nodden

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Nodden » Tue May 15, 2012 4:41 pm

38 in Feerrot today :wink: .
Nodden

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box