[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - PoT

PoT

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

PoT

Postby Phrosty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm

So I was wondering, I'm in a guild working on trying to get into the plane of time. Someone said that none of the mobs in the zone should be stunnable. I seem to remember stunning the trash mobs with my berserker so I just wanted to verify what I remember with some others. Anyone here know whether or not they are stunnable?
Phrosty

Paladin Main

Re: PoT

Postby Normy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 am

Are you asking if the mobs in Plane of TIme are stunnable? I know some of them from the first couple phases are, but the main raid targets are not.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Re: PoT

Postby Phrosty » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah that's what I remember as well. Trash mobs on all phases were stunnable even phases 4-5 when the events spawn adds.
Phrosty

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall