[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Silly thought Exercise

Silly thought Exercise

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Silly thought Exercise

Postby Ughbash » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 am

OK, this will never happen, but people talking about how they woudl love to change classes reminded me of some old talk back when level cap was 65. People talked about multiclassing basically having a second class.

So if they ever allowed multiclassing and you could pick a second class and get all of the abilities of that class as well as keep your own, what would you pick.

As a monk I would take Paladin for healing, plate armor, fearless, and slay.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: Silly thought Exercise

Postby Peaky » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:38 pm

Admittedly I haven't given this much thought and I'm just responding based on my mood this morning. That said two of the major things that I don't have access to with my current skills are mobility and splitting large groups of mobs. To me this narrows my choice down to a puller and, given the abilities available to each (as well as considering how hard it would be to have my paladin spellbar assaulted by a bard's songs or enchanter's spells), I'd pick rogue.
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Ranger - Tracking
Druid - Forage
Paladin - Aurora
Bard - Selo
Monk - Feign
Wizard - Ethereal Iceblight, Exodus
Enchanter - Fog of Memories
Rogue - SoS

I don't -really- want all that stuff, though. I have more than enough to do with my own set of abilities. Just things that'd be nice.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Freevudo » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Druid - Forage

Poor Druids...

Freevudo
Tunare
Freevudo

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Uhaen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Wizard.

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
Uhaen

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm

I'd have to go with Monk for feign and a bit of extra DPS. I thought about wizard for the big bangs, but I find myself with nothing to do because I can't pull singles more often than not having enough DPS.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 am

Actual druids do tons more, but it's not like I'd have time to do all of that along with actually playing my class. That's just a nice class feature I'd like to have.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby balladish » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 am

Great thread.

For me I'd be between Monk (FD, dps) and bard (utilities, fun class to play).
balladish

Paladin Main

Postby Uhaen » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Uhaen

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall