[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - man they need to upgrade our aa heal proc

man they need to upgrade our aa heal proc

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

man they need to upgrade our aa heal proc

Postby Kinil » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 am

For comparison:

I have an 80 sk and 80 pally on test.

80 sk can mass pull in old FoS for lesson burn and survive. He has 800 aa or so, very few in defensive.

80 paladin in same zone with double his aa I barely survive 3 at a time. I have better ac/hp than he does and pretty much the same weapon.

What can we do to convince the devs that our aa line needs uppage? /sigh
Kinil, 85th Paladin
Test server

Kinil, 65th Paladin
Trakanon server
Kinil

Paladin Main

Re: man they need to upgrade our aa heal proc

Postby Coupdvil » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:32 am

'Mass Exodus' ??
Coupdvil

Postby Zanador » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Learn to play your class and how to use your tools effectivly? Um they did upgrade it with underfoot? Teh hell you doing in fos at 80? That's more of an 85 zone solo?
Zanador

Server: rathe

Postby Fethiel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm

He is probably refering to mass pulling the animals. They don't hit hard so an 80th level could handle those as long as they are not unlucky and pull an iksar or similar humanoid mob. And I have no SK to play to compare so I can't comment on that aspect.
Fethiel

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Was said in beta 100s of time that our heal proc need to be much better (as well as our healing but that s another story), hell this was even agreed by some sks.

800hp heal proc is just retardedly lame for a heal focused class like a paladin, especially when the SK counterpart proc 4kdmg/4khealing.
boukk

Postby Thebobo » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Is it possible for a SK to get huge heal crits from their heal AA, I mean huge, like30K? And please dont tell me I need to learn how to play my class its just a question. ~
Thebobo

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Zanador » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Maybe their lifetap off a double crit.
Zanador

Server: rathe

Postby Cellan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:24 am

I hear it's like 10k crit and 20k double crit or something along those lines but haven't really put on my list of things to do to badger any SKs in game about it.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:35 am

I would like to revoke your use of the word "badger"

It is a dirty evil filthy word.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Cellan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 pm

:cry:
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Coupdvil » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Badger, Badger, Badger

Coupdvil

Postby Thebobo » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:06 am

The reason I asked the question is a SK in my guild claimed to have gotten a 30K heal from his inate heal.
Thebobo

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:34 am

Dunno if 30k is possible, guess it can be if it work with their disc.
boukk

Postby Cellan » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Under the right circumstances I'm sure they could.

On the EQ forums someone said they lifetap just over 4k and crit for 10k. I think sks have an AA to inrease the heal on lifetaps on top of that ... add in our aura, our first spire, and whatever else I'm sure it could happen. Don't think SKs are double critting every other proc though.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby varutia » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 pm

ToTC interacts with soul consumption, and got a 45 second recast. Also due to it being a lifetap, it gets bonus from both spell crit and SK's heal crit AA, so it get rather big.

The 45 second recast part is particularly silly as it means the proc gets huge bonus from both spell damage and heal amount. It is an instant proc, which should have 0 recast like every other proc spell and AA.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall