[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - RoI still great AA

RoI still great AA

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

RoI still great AA

Postby Silverboltt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Lately since I've had severely reduced play time due to real life I started looking at places I hadn't tried to burn lesson in before so I can still pick up some AA. Tried FC and even mass pulling weak mobs in FoS but in both places still only ever gained 7 or 8 AA per lesson, maybe 9 sometimes in FC. Just got done doing an experiment in RoI though and I have to say I think it's my new favorite spot. I botted my RL friend's cleric and kept her out of group and in one lesson I gained 13 AA pulling 24-30 undead mobs at a time. I use CSP as 2 hander and just back myself in a corner and heal with the cleric. Pulled all the spiders in center of zone, then all the zombies by the arena, then all the shilliskins. I camped out for a while to let everything respawn then zoned back in and did it again. Most AA I've gained soloing in a lesson before. Anyone else have any great solo spots for grinding AA? Would love to try some new ones out.
Silverboltt

Paladin Main

Re: RoI still great AA

Postby Hulkling » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Yar RoI is my favorite too.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Nodden » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Just went there and got 15 aas on one lesson.
100% solo and cleared every lb undead in zone and had to wait for repops.
Don't even go below 70% mana.
Nodden

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby draginn » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 pm

I go to Lp still at zone line to hos is. I log a bot in gh and use them in group to use aod. I then pull all the skellys on the right side. Then run to left side and grab the 3-4. then i run to vamp gave becareful there they warp if not done right after that i run to hos for about 10 min then back to lp. I end up getting 12-15 a lesson and make about 3-4k from the loots.
draginn

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby varutia » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:34 am

Even if I don't loot anything the best I can do in RoI is something like 6 aa, but then my gear is way underpar at today's standard. I am also missing a couple of important spells from 81 to 85.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:21 am

Having a bot cleric isn't exactly soloing, but I get the drift. When I want to go solo I'll sometimes pull a merc and train her to kill her, then just not rez her. That way I can use Aurora spell line and pull trains.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:21 am

70 mobs one pull solo np np

approx 5 aa a pull with lesson on but it clears all of the mobs anywhere near the arena so not much else to do... But yeah RoI is still great xp, without trying for the largest train possible can yield about 15 plus aa per lesson burn.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Cellan » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Here's my rundown.

Drachnids in the middle area, I start with the bottom floor hopping onto the broken bridge above that Vorg dude that gives some missions I can't remember. Clear the first floor and pretty much everything there then I go to to arena and do the bottom. Nuke a mob up in the stands on the side for it to summon me up.... when it dies, I pull everything out there for a single pull kill. Then the 2 rooms there for 1 pull each. I usually have enough time to go back and clear all the drachnids again before lesson fades.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:51 pm

boukk

Postby Cellan » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:04 am

Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:21 am

Don't take this the wrong way but I can't believe I am posting a reply to this... lol

You should duck the gunfire now :P

Aged Left Eye of Xygoz
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
AC: 135
STR: +10 DEX: +15 STA: +10 CHA: +5 WIS: +10 INT: +10 AGI: +15 HP: +135 MANA: +135 ENDUR: +135
SV COLD: +25 SV MAGIC: +20
Attack: +10 HP Regen +1
Required level of 60.
Effect: Faerune (Worn, Casting Time: Instant)
WT: 1.5 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby knytul » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 am

Glowing Torch
MAGIC ITEM
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
AC: 7
CHA: +5
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Cellan » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 pm

well shit lol. I never gave a thought to checking out VP when it got revamped ....... until now.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby conanan » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:24 pm

VP? you mean Veeshan's Peak? I went there and there were only a handful of green in the zone. Most were greyed out.

Are you guys typically sword and board when pulling the big trains in ruins or using two hander? I usually use a 2hander but I noticed a large decrease in dps taken when using shield in frostcrypt, havent tried shield in ruins yet.
conanan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box