[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - No level increase for Underfoot

No level increase for Underfoot

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

No level increase for Underfoot

Postby Cactuszach » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Cactuszach

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: No level increase for Underfoot

Postby boukk » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:27 pm

I dont really care about getting a lvl increase or not, power comes in many other form, and as long as we get stuff to keep ourselves busy.

I am really dreading underfoot tho, with all those dev that have left EQ and the one working on other project, sure doesnt look good.
boukk

Postby Cactuszach » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:51 pm

See not getting a level increase could be a really good thing. They could take the time and do what a year long expansion cycle was supposed to do and make some really great content.

But the announcement was basically no new levels, no new features to speak of, and 12-15 new zones, some of which will be released in April. I would imagine if they had a years worth of content planned that they would say "Fear not, look at all that will be instore!". Instead, its looking like quite a few negatives and the potential for something interesting, whicch in the SoE world will end up in dissapointment.
Cactuszach

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Wyvernwill » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:12 am

The level increase is fairly meaningless to me. As it sits, however, I doubt that this expansion will amount to much at all. It's hard not to be overly pessimistic about Underfoot, in general.
Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:54 am

I'm trying to reserve judgement until I can see more of what they are planning. Right now it just looks... a little lazy at the moment? But I don't want to jump the gun until at least the beta starts.

Speaking of which, I've not done the betas in the past, but I would like to so I could help add input, can anyone point me to where I might try to apply to get into it this year?
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Micker » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:53 pm

I haven't played in months, but I think no level increase this time around might be a good thing. A big plus is that all your focus items will be good for another year. I was always for level increases, but with 85 levels, slowing up a bit, to let people catch up is a good thing.
Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Wyvernwill » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:23 am

Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby dindaur » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 pm

i'm actually curious as to what this new xpac'll be like. i wasn't a huge fan of SoF but found parts of it fun, and i hated SoD through and through, only getting a days worth of entertainment out of it before it went sour. i still have fun playing in general, i recently took my girlfriend to the FV server and we had a blast. I just don't find the new content very appealing. my main for many years was a dwarf, i'm interested in seeing what kindof content they'll spit out for this one.
Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall