[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Seriously... seriously?

Seriously... seriously?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Seriously... seriously?

Postby shiftie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:24 pm

seriously det spell haste?

couldn't we waste their time by making real requests that are actually "desired" by the community... Like say I don't know ...numbers on the dps issue?

it is really hard to not consider whoever made that request a douche...If indeed it was a request by a "community liason" and that isn't just some bs the devs are shoveling

wtf
shiftie

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: Seriously... seriously?

Postby boukk » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:09 am

It wouldnt bother me so much if that wasnt for the fact we re still waiting on a 90% heal focus access.
boukk

Postby Normy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:36 am

What is this over? I think I am just out of the loop.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Arslayn » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:26 pm

The Patch added Detrimental spell haste to Paladin only armors...
and
"Not all that wander are lost, and not all that glitters is gold"
Defenders Of
Arslayn

Server: Povar

Berserker Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Ahh, yea, I kinda just figured that was to keep all the focuses on certain slots like they have been trying to standardize for a while now. Its a waste for me personally, the extremely few spells it could effect I wouldn't really notice it working on anyway. It was obviously just tacked on for the sake of giving an intern something to do.
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:00 pm

all the detrimental spells i use are 1 second or less...how much faster can they get?
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:27 am

brings marks down from 1.6 to 1.5. And some old school undead nukes that are insignificant.

But yeah, seriously.... Ya'll need to calm the hell down. It was requested to me so I made the request. It took me all of 10 seconds to request, and Aristo all of 30 seconds to implement it. Yeah it ain't huge, but even if it made any one of our spells .000001 seconds faster its still better having than not having it. Plain and simple.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 pm

iuno hulk, i think most were thinking that theres better choices to put on legs than Det haste...
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 pm

The plate archtype already has Det haste. Why would anything else go there.

Again, if the focus effects even 1 of our spells (and it does), no matter how trivial or obscure it is, then thats more reason to have it than not have it. It was fast, quick, and painless....unlike the discussions that followed.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Cellan » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:27 am

Like I said on the SOE boards, I asked about heal focus on arms when the pure priests did, and Merloc said yes. I have no idea what happened from the time Merloc said yes to the time the priests got it added.

I initially asked because the transition from TSS/TBS arm focus to SOF neck focus was kinda awkward and difficult. I shrugged it off till now because neck focus isn't that hard to get, and there wasn't exactly hot topics floating about the boards or pally chat. Basically, if folks can't make me aware of pressing needs, then I'd appreciate it if said folks wouldn't jump down my throat when something completely unrelated gets changed.

However, now that its come to light that 90% heal focus is on priest 4.5 SoD raid armor, and we don't have that option, that changes things. And yes, I asked about this earlier tonight, and will be pursuing it.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby karkariace » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 pm

karkariace

Paladin Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Well, its come to my light, so apparantly I was. Got some links? cuz I haven't seen shit and I scan the SoE boards constantly.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 am

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Genadinee » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:46 am

Peeps,

Lets not keep ragging Hulkling over minor issues, he is probably one of the best Correspondants we have had for keeping us in the loop. Like your Guild Leaders / Officers he is doing the job because of his love for the game so give him a little slack please.

Genadine RF AB
Genadinee

Server: Atonius

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Sylvia Sunhair » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:05 am

Sylvia Sunhair

Server: Luclin

Postby Hulkling » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:55 am

I'm sorry Sylvia...I'll try to do better :oops: :P

Looks like January as initial entries. Still waiting on SOE thread links discussing the 90%/85% focus prior to April 23 patch.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Cellan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 pm

They said yes and did nothing to adding heals foci to arms? I don't want to go all out nitpicking but Id have much rathered that fight kept getting pushed before even bringing up adding det haste to legs.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Blabberpuss Stryyker » Fri May 29, 2009 7:56 am

:|
Blabberpuss Stryyker

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall