Rawr! Parse Dummys up on Test Server

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Rawr! Parse Dummys up on Test Server

Postby Hulkling » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:14 pm

wooo finally we can do some real parses. And, they are tagged as every body type - plant, animal, monster, humanoid, summoned, UNDEAD, giant, dragon, etc etc etc. Dragon/giant means they are immune to stun...but we can live with that.

If you want to parse without slay undead, just do a /resetaa and don't purchase slay
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Re: Rawr! Parse Dummys up on Test Server

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Wow. Test is about to get a whole lot busier!

Assume they are in POK?

This is awesome. Would love to check my monk's use of 2 1h weapons vs. his 2hb. Spikes from whorl, stuff like that. (sorry if this is off paladin topic)

So, process wise, I should (the following is monk counting)

A: hunt down that parser that you and IIRC Brohg have reccommended.
3: /testcopy my monk
17: turn my logs on... hmm. Don't recall how to do that.
lime: go to test server and wail away on these guys, then DO NOT bring my monk info back here, or Knytul will have me knuetuered. :) (just kidding. don't kill me Knytul)

Does test server show up on the server list, or is there a seperate process to log in to it?

EDIT: or just read this post, you stupid catt... viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6466
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Rawr! Parse Dummys up on Test Server

Postby Hulkling » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:09 pm

dummys are spawned in the Arena. Just hail the only other NPC in the Arena other than the Soul Binder. I don't recommend spawning your parse dummy in the actual PVP area though lol, for obvious reasons.

"/log on" is the command to turn your logs on. And of course "/log off" turns it off

Tip: if you are parsing defensive or what have you, and the dummy is attacking you, use a Mount so the dummy doesn't push you out of melee range after you go AFK.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall