[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Value of Burst of Power

Value of Burst of Power

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Value of Burst of Power

Postby Yandroz Zzyzzx » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 am

These days I'm mainly a soloing Paladin so I'm looking for AA that will help the most when soloing. Have any of you parsed Burst of Power yet?

I'm over 1,000 AA (just barely) and trying to figure out what to buy next. I've recently been soloing in the Direwind graveyards and I can take two mobs at once with no problem. So, I'm looking for anything that would help me kill faster and Burst of Power seems to be about it for AA. I'm open for suggestions if you have any for something other than Burst of Power.

Yandroz Zzyzzx
Brother Hayle says You have proven yourself worthy to hold Soulfire.
Inte Akera tells you: Take this sword, the Fiery Avenger.
Irak Altil says: Your selflessness has made it possible for me to redeem my honor.
Inte Akera tells you: I see you have Redemption.
Inte Akera says: You have proven yourself to be a powerful Paladin and a savior of all Norrath.
Yandroz Zzyzzx

Server: Luclin

Paladin Main

Re: Value of Burst of Power

Postby Normy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:21 pm

Kinda depends on what else you have offensively. I'm working on the attack increasers from gear first over the burst of power, but only because I think burst is a bit expensive for the increase in skill. This would be a good thing to parse though.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall