[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - exp curse

exp curse

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

exp curse

Postby knytul » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:38 pm

i swear 83 has to be the worst level ever:

knytul

Paladin Main

Re: exp curse

Postby Normy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Then you are going to LOVE 84.

I honestly recommend soloing. I made most of my way to 85 doing that.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:18 pm

I personally felt 83 and 84 were WAY better than 81/82...
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 am

the grind up isnt bad...its the fact i managed to hit 83 AND 100% into it...but not ding 84. Kill a mob, still 83 and 100%.....took 2 or 3 mobs to hit 84.
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:05 am

I had that with 84 actually, and that was annoying. I sat at 100% for far too long, lol

The grind this time through was the worst there has been, on a good lesson burn I got between 7 and 14% (leaning toward 7 at 84), depending on where I was and out much DPS we had. The grind from 75 to 80 I remember getting 25% plus easily.

I had a goal to be 85 within two weeks. I got it, but I spent a ton of time playing to do it. It was rough.
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Arethro » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:51 pm

I'm halfway threw 84 and it feels easier then 83 was. For some reason 83 felt the slowest.
Arethro Blackbishop
Arethro

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall