[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SoD Wiki updates

SoD Wiki updates

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

SoD Wiki updates

Postby Saintsaens » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Please let me know about any corrections to the pally section on the wiki.

So far I've gotten the , (although incomplete till more stuff gets uploaded to Lucy's), and pages done. Will probably do the AA page next, then who knows...
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Re: SoD Wiki updates

Postby Saintsaens » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:20 pm

should be up to date. Does anyone have the /alt activate #'s for the new stuff like Group IvU, the 3 Fundaments, DA, or Halt the Dead?
Saintsaens

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:02 am

hrrmmm I recall seeing it somewhere. Can't it be found in the EQ files on your PC? or was that some other list?

Error: you've got "Level 71-76 Spells" as the title for the 71-75 spell section. I'd change it, but I haven't messed with it to figure out how to do it yet :oops:

Edit: do /alt list in game and it gives ya list :)

Hand of Piety 180
Divine Stun 73
Hand of Disruption 702
Radiant Cure 285
Armor of the Inquisitor 701
Force of Disruption 3826
Gift of Resurection 3711
Halt the Dead 892
Lay on Hands 6001
Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead 1212
Fundament: First Spire of Holiness 1440
Fundament: Second Spire of Holiness 1441
Fundament: Third Spire of Holiness1442
Forcefull Rejuvenation 7003
Holy Warhorse 572
Valiant Steed 570
Cloak of Light 529

didn't see Divine Aura on there =\
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Jorel » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:58 am

Just wanted to say that CA4-8 and CS4-8 costs 3AA each, not 5 as listed. I just got them a few days ago.

/Jorel
Jorel

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:56 pm

heh whoops, Jorel... Thanks, the problem with this list is I got those AAs like 5 years ago, and made the list maybe 3 years ago, couldn't remember the exact costs :)

Added those in btw, Hulk.
Saintsaens

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:22 pm

Some other stuff updated (AC aug list, 1h weapons), and I'm trying to think of some ways to proceed with creating new content...

One question I have is, for the 2h weapon page, would it be better to list all 2h weapons from say, Time on up, just the pal or pal/SK 2her's, or just the ones that are most commonly seen via grouping and raids? And what's the best way to organize this? Ratio?

I was also thinking of creating in the General section a tribute guide for both personal and guild tribute, and a fellowship campfires guide, as I'm thinking of using those to up both my personal DPS and my guild's DPS, but I don't know terribly much about either. Would anyone be able to provide some info on the best tributes and the best campfires to use?

Any other ideas on stuff that might be useful?
Saintsaens

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Yeah by ration. Can also seperate the 2h list into group and raid. If yer gonna do, might as well do it right and list every Pal useable in the game :shock: Can then seperate those by expansion as well.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 pm

under 1 hand weapons, Shadow Slayer's Axe is in bold, indicating that its a raid weapon. Its actually a group weapon from Dreadspire Keep static zone.

(this section is awesome btw, its helping me a ton while researching the test revamps)
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:22 pm

alt activation for Divine Aura is 7108

Nodying posted a nice list here:
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=114386
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:45 pm

another one! Theres a group knight 1 hander in Rathe Council Chambers static zone:
http://www.raidloot.com/Group.aspx?z_id=rathecouncil
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Saintsaens

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:07 pm

1 hander page: you got Mindtaker damage at 113, should be 125 according to Lucy http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=106756
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Yes, I just finished updating both the 1h and 2h pages to the new ratios that went in with the patch today (and also have included the intended ratios that went in that are incorrect so folks don't think weapons were nerfed :))
Saintsaens

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall