[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Best lvl to get some AAs

Best lvl to get some AAs

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Best lvl to get some AAs

Postby Saphon » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:50 am

Hello,

I am a retruning player its been about 4 years cents i played my pal hes on zek now it was razek before i think, anyways i am looking for the best lvl and place to get some AAs. Atm he is lvl 65 and 20aa here is a link to he gear http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/c...Id=631360519215 any help would be great.

Thank you

Saphon
Saphon

Paladin Main

Re: Best lvl to get some AAs

Postby varutia » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Level 70 in hole, you can make 3 to 4 aa per lesson easily, it is actually a lot more than this prior to they nerfed the WoT. Once you pass 70 better gear and weapon become more of a factor in soloing.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:42 pm

I would suggest level 71 first, only because you can get elaborate defiant plate gear for decent prices and equip them. Then, get slay undead as soon as you can and test it out in the hole. They have changed the way DA works since you used to play, it now goes to the song window and will fade upon zoning, so to get to the good spots in the hole quickly, jump in, and spam your DA hotkey as you fall AFTER you zone. You should get it cast and land safely.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:12 pm

get to level 73 if you can bear it... burst of sunlight will change your life IRL =P

make sure you get ward of tunare ... don't listen to all the nay-sayers, it will make soloing more efficient on your mana.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby frocus » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:44 am

I second the vote for Wot it may not be as uber as it was prior to the nerf(fix) all though i never got to use it in that state but at 70 i started soloing mobs in deva as i found singles in a few camps to do the alternate quest to lift 4 of 1 body part from corpses and it made a huge difference in my solo abilities. I went from being able to kill 1-2 doombugs at a time in dsh, to popping 3-5 at once not worrying about what came.

Edit elab defiant is equipable at 59 and gives max stats 71 is what is needed for the bb and guk gear that isnt dropping anymore :)
frocus

Postby Normy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:06 am

Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Zorbee » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:34 pm

If you are soloing in Rage, it is best to stick to the walls since those are the only guaranteed singles.
Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Gorblimey » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:46 am

Just to echo previous comments:

Lvl 71 is great for being able to equip Guk and Bb gear if you can find it on the baz - was a huge improvement on my Trimdets etc gear. I really noticed the difference and it's been a real aid as I've been grinding through levels and AAs.

And the burst heal at 73 is so darned useful - whether solo or grouped

Gorby
Gorblimey Kindheart
Paladin and Proud!!
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1407370
Gorblimey

Server: UK

Paladin Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Zorbee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:29 pm

The burst is life changing, no doubt. Having gotten to 75 now, I would venture to level to 73 automatically no matter your AA or gear level. It's so nice.
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall