[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Sanctification disc - what spells ignore this?

Sanctification disc - what spells ignore this?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Sanctification disc - what spells ignore this?

Postby Hulkling » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Saeel » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Cazic Touch
Don't bother looking at the magelo, its out of date something horrid...
Saeel

Server: Stromm

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:30 pm

CT Should not be blocked by anything, even thought monks still can i believe. Devs said this directly.

|____________________Click below for all your Anime Needs____________________|
Hecude Poison`Blood

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Siocnarf » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:55 pm

Basically EVERY spell that has " unresistable " at the resist line in lucy wich is quite alot now a days ,mostly the ones you would really want to use it against.

Heres a very small sample list of the ones that come with with fear related effects(comes up @ lucy if u type fear ) :

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?i ... ource=Live
Siocnarf

Server: Test

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:48 pm

This has nothing to do with Fear per sey....the Fearless issue is a different topic that should be fixed in the next patch.

I'm trying to find out if Santification is being overwritten by anything thats not tagged as "unresistable".
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Sanctification

Postby Aragir Lancot » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:03 pm

Aragir Lancot

Postby Tracila » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:34 am

[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=879005]Image
Image[/url]
Tracila

Postby Hulkling » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Sanctifcation vs. Infusion

Postby Aragir Lancot » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:46 am

Aragir Lancot

Postby Nightops » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:49 am

Agree, the duration blows.

I don't use it enough to notice what spells over-power the disc.

Because the duration is so short, I've only found 1 time its useful. I use it when trash tanking in Demi and we fight 2 charming wolfs at once. I usually click it right before running in to agro the wolfs. It blocks the charm and when the disc is almost up, I stun hard to keep the charm from being cast. Our raid can easily kill both wolfs before my round of stuns is over.

After that, I only click it during boss fights and its usually at any random time or when I think the mob is about to drop an AE.
Nightops

Server: Luclin

Postby Ashramm Damodred » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:00 pm

Sanct was extremely useful for the captain ? (beginning of odeen task) raid where the wizards call targets. We kite the cpt while th rest of the raid deals with wizards, rangers then whatever then cpt pretty much in that order, and paladins are kings of kiting on that event, DA 2-3 seconds after your name gets called you avoid 1 round of the 4k nukes (3.somethingk with good spellshielding, still 5X that = good chance at dying) then sanct the next name call. Usually it's enough to survive till at least 2-3 of the wizards are dead so that you don't get 1 shotted.
Lord Ashremx<br>Crusader<br>Zek<br>Ascending Dawn<br><A href="http://eq.magelo.com/profile/58420"><FONT color=#009999>My Gear</FONT></A>
Ashramm Damodred

Return to Crusaders' Warhall