[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - AA guide - any recent updates?

AA guide - any recent updates?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

AA guide - any recent updates?

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:10 am

Read a great AA guide that Zorbee had posted (can't even remember where I found it, might have been at his server page). It was a good read and helpful, but it looked to be from around 2005?

I am at a state of wondering best path forward on my paladin for AAs. Sadly, I still can't get Magelo working properly on my computers, so I can't link to it at the moment.

Looking for someting very much like Zorbee did, but inclusive of current AA content.

Right now, undecided whether to get serious about his healing AA line, or work on the fearless line? (he is at about 320 AA, with a few spent quite foolishly - don't even ask how he ended up with the 'give you all my hps and I die' AA. Suffice to say someone thought it was real funny that my saved AAs went to that...)

The wee fella is starting to really shape up as a tank, but want to continue in his growth and my knowledge.

Peace
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Zorbee » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:40 pm

Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Siocnarf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:46 pm

The small raid boss in sverag fears and fearless dosent even block because its flagged unresistable ... so basically outside of time and 1,0 epic dragons ( and there fabled counterparts) its basically useless. ( but so nice to have for those)
Siocnarf

Server: Test

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Tracila » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:30 pm

Dyn`leth, Firstborn of Lethar has some kind of fear that goes off. I'm not sure what it is, or if fearless would work for it. 75 1200+ aa's and I still haven't purchased it.
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=879005]Image
Image[/url]
Tracila

Postby Tuathadendannan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:51 pm

Undead TSS mob up by the griffon port where the guardians are to ashen has a nice fear spell I believe,Pyre Lord Narseekin. didn't notice it till I saw everyone running away and thought I missed a zone message hehe. Blight Pyre Golem....these two adds cast the fear.

casts blight pyre panic .
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html...source=Live
Tuathadendannan

Return to Crusaders' Warhall