[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Zorbee

Zorbee

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Zorbee

Postby Bernz » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:31 am

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Bernz

Postby Zorbee » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:59 am

Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Kilgaroz » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:07 pm

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby tauaunt » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:05 am

Ouch,, that sounds like a couple of storys I have heard, and they all suck. I had something similar happen to me a few years back, not so malicious though. I was the guild leader of a rather large social guild on vaz. I logged in on halloween night to say high and after running my mouth for a few minutes I got a tell from one of my officers telling me to look at the guild roster. I about had a heart attack when I seen my roster of close to 300 was now down to 38. It seemed one of the officers kids had logged him on and thought it was funny to remove EVERYONE in the guild he could. Holy crap that took awhile to fix, but we eventually did. I was just thankful my kids didn't do it or I would of been all by myself!!
I know this has nothing to do with the original post, but thought I would add a lil humor on such a dismall thread. Sorry to hear about the guild.

tau
tauaunt

Server: maelin

Postby Kilgaroz » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Bernz » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:17 pm

Bernz

Postby Dross » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:39 pm

Dross

Postby Zorbee » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:09 pm

The thing that sucks is DHS was why a great deal of my friends logged in. Without the common guild a lot of them have become infrequent logging in and several not at all.

If you don't count the lack of former friends missing, I am doing great on Zorbee on the combine. (I didn't realize combine wasn't a live server! haha) I've joined a European Guild and even though they sometimes talk in Danish or Swedish or some such a lot in groups and I'm like wtfuxxors, I'm having a good time. It doesn't do much good to tell them to speak English because for some of them, I understood better when they speak Swedish! (And I am finally 70 and gained about 3000 hitpoints and 400 ac so I can finally tank current level stuff instead of playing back in WoS.) Combine.Zorbee is still quite a bit weaker than Stromm.Zorbee but I hope that will change in a couple months.
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Abazzagorath » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:40 pm

You know, its been a long time since I heard a story like that. They used to be common. Shows that another element that has been largely missing from eq was brought back by the pseudo classic server. =P
Abazzagorath

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Re: Zorbee

Postby Zorbee » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:21 am

DHS will be recreated for the new progression server (if that is what it is)

http://www.dhsguild.org/phpBB3/index.php

However, as a condition of the guild being allowed to use the DHS name... I am not allowed to join.

(But of course I will under a psuedonym!)
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall