[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Lesson Vetran AA problem

Lesson Vetran AA problem

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Lesson Vetran AA problem

Postby Chaa » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:08 pm

Chaa

Postby Wyvernwill » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:39 pm

Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Nodden » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:11 pm

Nodden

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Galelor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:59 pm

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Ainchoo » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:36 pm

The dude abides.
Ainchoo

Server: Bertox

Postby Chaa » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:28 pm

Chaa

Postby Hulkling » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:40 pm

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Nodden » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:47 pm

Nodden

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Occam » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:44 am

Occam

Server: Felwithe, Faydwer (Xegony)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Luthair » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:41 pm

Luthair

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Chaa » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:27 am

So on the nest run today it happened again. I also watched my other buffs, and timed with my clock on comp. It only ran for ~23:30 min on all three accounts in the nest. So its not a comp issue with lag or latency. I have also asked people in guild to watch thier lessons, and as to date noone has said they are seeing the same problems, which really sucks, makes me think SOE is out to get me.....
Chaa

Postby Unmei » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:19 am

My lesson routinely dies at the 30 second remaining mark. Blinks once and then gone. Poof.

Never seen it go 6 minutes early though. Strange.
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Kianor » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:00 pm

Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Kianor » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:00 pm

Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Chaa » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:33 pm

Well I know its not a class issue or anything like that, and the only reason I posted here was to see if anyone server wide was seeing the same thing. In regards to if if was just lesson the answer is yes , it is.

This is what I do
Zone all 3 accounts in., Cross the bridge east to the start of the undead doors. Cast lesson on all three, so there is about a 2-3 second difference. And routinly it always poofs at 23:30 or with 6:30 left on timer on all my accounts across the board. I checked the timers of my BSG 2 as its in the slot right before that, it was (and by the time the timer showed a tick had gone by) also 23:30 less in duration. So all my buffs are counting down the same, it just seems lesson( and ill probably try infusion tommrow to see if its vet aa related) doesnt stick the full duration. So ive ruled out comp lag, and to be honest I get very little if any lag in the reg nest. Its always empty. Its not really anything that needs a high huge "OMG WTF fix this" drama thing, I posted to make sure I wasnt going crazy if anyone else was seeing it, and if it was a bug to maybe give a heads up. Kinda blows cus the nest is sick xp for 30 min when im pushing it, 4-5% a kill reg with 3 box, and with pally laying 17k crits, shm hitting 8k nukes and BL laying in with BE pet + panther, kills take on avg about 20 seconds per. So the XP is real nice, even better solo for 75 pally, about 7-8% aa reg , 14-15% w/lesson.
Chaa

Postby Druegar » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Druegar

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Ashramm Damodred » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:24 am

I'm not sure how quickly you're talking about buffs fading, but from my experience, some of it has to do when the buff was cast, vs whether or not the server was on a wierd tick. However even with that being said some unusual things I've noticed on my bard. Until I got the 2 min selos, I was chaining in the lvl 5 selos into my /melody, and one odd thing I noticed is that sometimes, selos would land and fade almost immediately. I'm unsure if this is due to lag not causing the spell to refresh to it's 12 second duration or something else entirely. I do know that it's something I can almost reproduce quite consistantly on my bard. Sometimes I can chain the song in with melody and never have it drop, sometimes it drops before the next time melody would cast it, but as stated before the oddest bug, was having it land for less than a tick and then drop unexpectedly.
Lord Ashremx<br>Crusader<br>Zek<br>Ascending Dawn<br><A href="http://eq.magelo.com/profile/58420"><FONT color=#009999>My Gear</FONT></A>
Ashramm Damodred

Postby Kianor » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:19 am

Occasionally if a buff refresh lands the same tick that the buff is due to expire in, the refresh fades as soon as it's cast. This is more noticeable with bards, but still happens from time to time as a shaman. It's been well known but largely ignored for ages.

However, this thread was talking about a 30 minute Lesson of the Devoted expiring early, simply poofing at the 23:30 minute mark.
Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Ainchoo » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:37 pm

Ainchoo

Server: Bertox

Postby Chaa » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:27 pm

Chaa

Postby Veril » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:54 am

Veril

Veteran -