servers? (12 midnite pacific) (Thanos, 7/30/06)

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

servers? (12 midnite pacific) (Thanos, 7/30/06)

Postby Valya Wanderfoot » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:07 pm

note: moved 9/24/06 when old PON boards came back up briefly.- val

Thanos
Noble Squire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:08 pm Post subject: servers? Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
like another post i am thinking about comeing back to eq and doing more than goofing off with a few old friends. what server would one look to for 12 midnight on the us west coast? what guilds would one look to on those servers? i have time and kt access, but would love to pick up in coa dod don raiding guild.

varutia
Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:42 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
You looking at Australian/NZ or Asian guild probably from the time. Not every server got one of them and they can differ greatly on playing style, I advise research before jumping in one of them. My guild got a large recent number of applications for some reason and now busting the 54 limit just about every raid night.

Orthanos
Noble Squire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
That does bring a good question to mind. If one was wanting to research such a thing where would one even begin looking. (Not to derail this thread either) but say you were looking for a server that had a large percentage of exp/pick up groups/raids how would you go about retrieving that informatio as well. i am currently on Saryrn ad thee are a large number of raiding guilds but hardly any exp groups w/o a guild tag.

Kakimor
Noble Squire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Its a bit of work but what i did is use eqrankings and eqplayers to get a look at players gear etc then did a search for guild websites. Most websites you can peek in on guild roster and a few other threads to get a feel for them. Also some servers have a site hosted to serve the server IE eqstromm.org.

Sophi
Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Tribunal has an asian alliance that's in anguish, and an Australian guild that's half way to demiplane I believe.
Valya Wanderfoot

Return to Crusaders' Warhall