Demiplane Access (Emandes, 8/7/06)

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Demiplane Access (Emandes, 8/7/06)

Postby Valya Wanderfoot » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:56 pm

note: moved 9/24/06 when old PON boards came back up briefly.- val

emandes
Cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:56 am Post subject: Demiplane Access Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

did I get that straight?
- To kill Master Vule everyone needs access to Vules Area, i.e. needs "Memories Lost"
- Killing Vule will drop "Vule'S Eye" for each in raid or for the 24 peebs on hatelist or ?
- To trigger "Eye Bound" you need "Misty for You" done - but only one needs it to trigger. I.e to flag a guild you need 1 or 2 groups complete the quests up to "mist for you" and 1 member of this group invites 5 others triggers and delivers both items - all 6 receive the flag item to be combined with DSk-Key to get "monocle of Blood". If guild has 90 members to be flaged you need 15 do the taskline and loot vule's eye.
- you have to keep the 5 curse blood AAs you get from killing the 5 raidmobs (sendaii & co) all the time?

Lionx
Noble Squire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:46 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Quote:
To kill Master Vule everyone needs access to Vules Area, i.e. needs "Memories Lost

Yep its nice if most of your raid is keyd for vule section but you can coh the non keyed.

Quote:
you have to keep the 5 curse blood AAs you get from killing the 5 raidmobs (sendaii & co) all the time?

Yep if you remove your curse aa's by speaking to the npc in Nek forest you can still zone in to demiplane, but will be counted as nonflaged in 85% rule.

Quote:
Killing Vule will drop "Vule'S Eye" for each in raid or for the 24 peebs on hatelist or ?

Two eyes drop + 1 loot item. So prepare for regular Vule hunting.

emandes
Cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
tyvm lionx - very helpful information.

what is respawn of vule?

Lionx
Noble Squire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I think he is on a 24 hr spawn.

Btw how many 2.0/boff pallys do you have?

at 56% make sure your war's are awake when he starts to blur his targets. I was always 2nd on agro list after MT due to my stun procs on epic, so tell your wars to taunt when MT drops from hate list and when they get agro to stop atk so the old MT can get back on top of agro list to resume tanking.

Just make sure clerics are not on 2nd or 3rd list of agro and you will win, its not a zerg fight only 24 players are in fight at a time if 25th player comes in 1st person on agro list get banished and ported to stoneroot. Once your wizzys run out of mana you can camp them or they can self evac so new players can get into the fight with no banish issues.

Good luck, its a fun fight for the pallys but not for Necro/sk/Monks. /grin

Anngelus
Noble Squire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Another way to keep a rotation, is when you have a wizard that runs oom, RL can move them to another group, have the mage CoH them, even if in same room Laughing in order to drop aggro

Genadine_Holychild
Noble Squire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
We pair Rogues with Wizzies, Rogues at start then when the nasty AE starts they drop aggro wizzies take over and then rogues jump in after wizzies get summoned pummeled for not controlling aggro or they camp out and rogues re engage.

/wtb a Vule run since getting Intensity WRU 20K cleanses

Lordette
Caer Cadarn

emandes
Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
@lionx - all our palas have 2.0 and BoFF. We all have setup our epic for DPS (no agro augments) and BoFF for tanking (agro augment)

24h respawn would be great - we are running out of targets - just CoA, Vish, DoD progression and some PoR progression mobs - so we could do a Vule run each raid.

But next 2 raids will be wipe skilling on sendaii Confused with only a short collection visit at Vish Very Happy

Bagar the Sexy
Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I always loved Vule runs, and to explain why, i'll give a small monologue of myself at a vule raid.

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy Tells raid_leader_02: "hey, don't forget, i'm a paladin"

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy has joined the group.

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy tells the group: "oh hey look, it's two other paladins, a shaman, a beastlord and a bard!"

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy tells beastlord_04: "hey, i'm the only paladin with a +5 damage augment, so keep fero on me before those other jerks"

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy tells the raid: "is anyone parsing this? If not I can."

Some_saucy_rogue tells the raid: "dude why do you always parse vule, you know you're going to out dps everyone, just stfu about it"

Some_Saucy_Rogue is no longer a member of your guild.

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy tells the raid: "alright, let's do this, pull it, my macaroni and cheese puffs are getting cold"

random_warrior tells the raid: " <3 <3 <3 ~~~### ~~~AsSiSt Me oN Vule ~~~###~~~ <3 <3 <3"

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy tells Random_Warrior: "Dude, I thought I told you about that hotkey... do you wanna go join Some_saucy_rogue's guild? I hear they're recruiting"

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy does like, uhh... 700+ dps to vule, and he dies, and stuff

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy Tells guildchat: "ok guys! I have the results of the parse! Anyone wanna take a guess at who came out on top?"

You get the point. =)

Bagar the Sexy the Sexy & Cleric Box
Retired, but not forgotten Smile
Valya Wanderfoot

Return to Crusaders' Warhall