[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - GOOD SOLO AND EXP SPOTS

GOOD SOLO AND EXP SPOTS

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

GOOD SOLO AND EXP SPOTS

Postby Tyr » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:45 pm

currently 94 pally. buff to around 80k hp 7.5k ac (merc cleric, and self buffs). I have j5 mercs (cast dps, melee dps, and cleric). aa i have nearly 3k with all my defensive and healing maxed to level.

where is the best solo exp spot? tired of naeyas in shards landing. are there quests I should be doing on top of the hotzone dailies?

I also frequently have a necro friend, same level, that I run with. where will we see the best exp?

looking to crank to 100 as fast as possible.

I am asking here because I am at work and want to look stuff up while I am bored here.
Tyr

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: GOOD SOLO AND EXP SPOTS

Postby Ughbash » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:51 pm

For a couple levels your best xp will be swarming. I am not sure of any good spots for undead swarming at this range, I do not play a pally. I would suggest either the top 3 levels of the Mechamatic Guardian, or Beza Spire.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: GOOD SOLO AND EXP SPOTS

Postby Tyr » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:31 am

hills of shade would be a pally heaven for the undead, I have not tried swarming there, so I will give it a shot. how about other zones? any pallies out there with any suggestions? there any large concentration of undead in fields of scale?
Tyr

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall