[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Boxing old Raid content - After Shyra?

Boxing old Raid content - After Shyra?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Boxing old Raid content - After Shyra?

Postby Keltsete » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 am

I've been amusing myslef in off raid nights by boxing old raid content and see just how far I can go.

I current box a 85 monk/shaman/cleric/necro combo although I do have access to a wiz and mage also that I occasionally log on for some fights mostly just to speed it up.

So far I've done anguish through Havar (that fight takes FOREVER). Rikki and then just tonight Shyra which oddly enough was very easy and pretty quick too. Monk tanks and buffs to 3800ac and 34000hp without wild growth... I've been toying around with going full AC augs which with tribute should put me to about 4100ac or so buffed.

Anybody have some suggestions of what other raid content I could attempt to box? I'm actually wondering if there are any last blood mobs out there that might be in range of my box setup? Seems like that would be the next step to take.

Mostly just looking at ways to entertain myself.... and last 2 weeks of these fights has been interesting to say the least.
Keltsete

Re: Boxing old Raid content - After Shyra?

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Sverag named.

not sure what they are named, but they can drop last blood. They seem to rotate based on what race is up, and not certain that all can drop last bloods.
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Keltsete » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Keltsete

Postby Opfor » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Zi Thuul if you want Last Blood.

Sverag named hit up to 10k but thats about all they do really.
The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry
Opfor

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby kargren » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Most of the stuff that came out in the same expansion as devisation is boxable and drops some ok trink items. I just did Vertekin the Soothsayer with my trio team sk shammy mage it was a fun fight. If your tank is good enough you could try pyrelord. I tried some of the mobs in sunderrock and got my but handed to me because of the mana drains. I came close on mistwalker but got my shammy to close and she got eaten.
kargren

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby dohrian » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:11 am

, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing