[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Brand Spanking new account

Brand Spanking new account

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Brand Spanking new account

Postby Dobbs » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:00 pm

Well after having a couple of loaner accounts go away I miss boxing and decided to buy a brand new account. Im looking for a accomplice to play with my shaman . In the past Ive duoed with mages warriors and rogues. Looking for suggestions on input on which toons youve boxed and found not only successful but fun and challenging. My shaman is obviously my favorite and my main not only in play but in guild roles and raiding. So a mage sounds very practicle but doesnt really sound fun to play to me. I need a solid duo to take the LFG blues away. Thanks in advance. Im getting a full magelo probably tomorrow so you can see where I am and sort of the direction Im heading in.
85 Shaman
Dobbs

Server: Tunare

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Galelor » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:11 pm

if you read some of the posts in this forum, you will see TONS of suggestions for such a situation
Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby St_HotPants » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:16 pm

If you don't want to do mage/shm, then do zerk/shm imo (I play a rogue/shm combo)
St_HotPants

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Dobbs » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:48 pm

I did the shaman/rog as well but building a rog takes a long time. I have searched the boards for this and most seem to lean towards the mage/shm. Im debating a Necro. The hardest part for me is the decision to kite or fight. Either way I think a snare class (Bezerker is a a diiferent choice will have to think on that one) is best compliments a shaman. Like i said just looking for some fresh perspective. This could be debated til the cows come home and still wouldnt have enough milk for cereal
Dobbs

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Halamdar » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:07 am

Halamdar

Shaman Main

Postby Krisia » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:06 pm

Andune Darkembers - 70 Magician
Krisia Darkpaw - 65 Shaman