[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Ok so I was wondering : Vex Thal solo?

Ok so I was wondering : Vex Thal solo?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Ok so I was wondering : Vex Thal solo?

Postby konarg » Mon May 08, 2006 3:14 pm

I get bored sometimes and while I usualyl have a meet and greet with the corpse summoner in Guild Hall shortly thereafter, I jsut can help myself when the guild's haveing a free night.

So I was thinking ( bad idea I know) What could I solo in Vex Thal given the following;

1. FD ring --4 charges going in
2. my magelo
3. 1 six pack of liquid courage.

thoughts? Am I out of my mind thinking I could flop to a Mage spot and pet pull?
konarg

Postby konarg » Mon May 08, 2006 3:31 pm

mmm forgot about the keys.. can I get a rogue to run ahead of me and open doors on my suicidal FD run?
konarg

Postby Galelor » Mon May 08, 2006 4:36 pm

if you can, i have a feeling you can solo the swarm orb dropper. it will take a YEAR though....
Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby GheffGutterbrains » Mon May 08, 2006 4:40 pm

Magelo is?

Serious need of pain if you want to solo VT... The trash alone will take you all night .. but remove that *small* assumption, I'm not sure we even have the mana + DPS to kill a named.... Didn't these guys have some stupid mitigation and inate regen??? God, talk about an extended DPS parse lol...

Here's a way to ruin a night of your life... Clear the CY and kill the key dropper for the front door...

What my can do for you!
GheffGutterbrains

Server: Luclin (Veeshan)

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby ThraallFV » Tue May 09, 2006 12:27 am

Thraall
Firiona Vie
ThraallFV

Server: Firiona Vie

Shaman Main

Postby konarg » Tue May 09, 2006 10:13 am

konarg

Postby Brohg » Sat May 20, 2006 5:39 pm

You can use Virulent Paralysis to get through locked doors. Those aren't a problem. The stopper is going to be unresistable AE silence, which I think will be insurmountable. You will need a partner to get anywhere interesting. More AA would help out your longevity a lot, too.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Shammy 101 » Fri May 26, 2006 7:01 am

Shammy 101

Postby ThraallFV » Fri May 26, 2006 10:26 pm

ThraallFV

Server: Firiona Vie

Shaman Main

Postby Gwaeron » Sun May 28, 2006 8:11 pm

Some of the named there are soloable, but it takes so long to get there much less how long it takes to kill one. I fought up to one of the Diabo's with a paladin friend, and tried him out solo to see if I could. Key thing is to get him in the center where the light is and stay there.

My advice don't bother to try soloing though, they have way too much hp. I boxed a bard/druid, and the paladin usually was on his own, some of the others he boxed a rogue and I a cleric, and the fights still took a ~long time. I never did get the stupid malosini necklace to drop though :(
, , ,
Gwaeron

Server: Cazic-Thule Server

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing