The Brothers Zek

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

The Brothers Zek

Postby Datz-Dro » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Hay guys, just wanted to ask you guys a few questions about The Brothers Zek event. We have been on it for 3 night so far and the best we have done is 36%, but it was really a living hell to say the least. We are keeping them around 2% in balance difference, and between the AE going off on the raid, and Adds that spawn over by VZ, Im wondering if there is something we are missing. Have read some posts that using 2 spots in the room for crowd control/mez teams at those 2 spots while the raid is moving from those spots killing adds? Our VZ and TZ set up is casters on TZ with 2 knights, and VZ is 2 knights with 3 clerics. Im not sure what Im missing, any tips or info would be greatly appreciated.
Datz-Dro

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Re: The Brothers Zek

Postby Finori » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:51 pm

I am not quite sure what your major problem is. But I guess it's controlling the AE. TZ will fire his AE towards the largest group in the room. Hence you can control where he shoots. Make a big group of add hunters, have them all make the proper audio trigger. Have them always clump together! Every time the AT goes off move away in a controlled fashion, i.e. stick together. That should neutralize the AE. Work from there.
Finori

Return to Raiding