[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Raids to Farm with Low Numbers

Raids to Farm with Low Numbers

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Postby fendaann » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Since we lost the other post and we had some comments that this type of info in one place was a great resource. here it is again what I can remember what i posted.

(Stolen from a guildee who did the reseach)

I have no knowlege of raid make up this is just a list that you can review for loot if an upgrade -go try it.

See other posts

raid Difficulties
http://samanna.net/eq.progression/tiers.shtml

Low numbers post
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5474

Guild making sloooow progress
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4633

And don't forget to loot for more raid stats some times what seams hard might need a strat to lessen the issue.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5459

= = =

1) Anguish. A favorite for me. Noting rotted last clearing other than one globe (everyone have their 2.0?), and I still have my eye on three items If I can ever get the DKP to bid on them successfully.

2) The Ascent: Reflections of Silver: Rikkukin the Defender, drops Anguish-level legs (all classes), neck, belt, face, weapon about equal to a 2H 1.5

3) The Accursed Nest: The Curse of Ju`rek: Jurek the corrupted, drops good ring, ear, shoulders (al/all, but probably better for caster) 1Hblunt,

4) Yarli the Matriarch numerous items

5) Matriarch Shyra OK, a flagging raid, but this can be farmed for: plate helm, chain arms, leather gloves, cloth feet, 100 AC shield, Bazu stone (30 AC vice 45 on Last Bloods), H2H weapons, some other odds and ends.

6) Bloodeye Harder than Shyra, but still an option. Plate/leather wrists, HP and shielding augs Shyra is easier, though, and no Bazu stone here

7) - Korlach, the Deep Leviathan (Raid) can be done with low numbers, requires good discipline. Various items,

The Devestation a number of mobs that could be farmed:
Vooersalor the Crafty ear, chain boots, leather hands
Sevelin the Slayer aug, piercer
Nydiran the Unrelenting - caster shawl, decent belt, Bazu stone
Drishak, the Malevolent back, piercer, caster range, bazu stone
Bartol the Cragmaker - ear, chain boots, leather hands
Also Sevaredith, Titanothon Ruingtor the Champion level 80 mobs, may take larger forces. Titanothan looks very doable though with low numbers

9) Sverag a number of 75 mobs that could be farmed and 80- mobs. The 80 mobs drop Last Bloods, among other items

10) Relic, the Artifact City
- Ashenback Plate/leather wrist, all/all shoulders, face
- Tsikut Plate helm, chain hands, leather sleeves, all/all belt
- SharDrahn plate helm, all/all shioulders, silk boots
- Porthio the Second-Born caster face, plate waist, 42AC all/all ring. 190HP aug. 1HB. Tied to Nightshade, not sure how farmable this is

11) Kellak 24-man raid. Caster ring, Plate ear, aug

12) Kangur 24-man raid. Hybrid/caster face, Melee range, aug

13) Direwind:
Wintersting the Black Oak
Severan the Direwind Caller
Pyre Lord narseekin

14) Tacvi/Txevu Have virtually no experience with GoD, but there are some items worth getting.

15. The Corruption of Ro (42 man raid)
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to Raiding