[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - DoN faction question

DoN faction question

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

DoN faction question

Postby Grokii » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:17 pm

Sorry for the old progression question. I tried to search and wasn't finding anything.

My guild did the keepers faction and like a moron I chose Dark Reign. I'm just returing the EQ after 6 months off and they're further in DoN progression and I'm playing catch up.

Unfortuantly I'm getting no faction for the raid kills we do. My old crew that I did Dark Reign faction with aren't on or on as much. Also, not many in the guild are interested in doing DoN other then the group missions to get people caught up with progression, ie keepers.

So, I'm going to need to ask friends to run evil missions explicitly for me. I'd like an idea on how many I'll need to run. When I hail I'm amiable. I have everything done for tier2. I have three of the five raids done for tier3 and tier4.

So just curious if anyone remembers or can direct me to a thread that has the faction levels needed to progression for DoN. It would be great if someone knows about how many faction turn-ins are needed to go from one to the next.
Heyokah Grokii
Iksar Shaman of the 75th Season

The Seventh Hammer

"Pass the salt, eating myself for mana. /BURP"
Grokii

Server: The Seventh Hammer

Postby Samanna » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:47 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Galelor » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:00 pm