[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Inktu'ta - audiotriggers?

Inktu'ta - audiotriggers?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Inktu'ta - audiotriggers?

Postby Renia » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:42 am

North Star Avengers on Zek finally beat Uqua last Saturday, must be our 8th attempt or something. We had seen it coming, bringing Barxt down to about 10-20% the last times before wipe. So finally we are in Qvic and now we are going for Inktu'ta. :D

So I've been checking up some maps and walkthrus (like this if someone else needs it).

I would like to make a audiotrigger for the cursecaller event, but I have read 2 different emotes, not sure if either of them is correct, both sources said "a message saying something like this:"
(version one)They are coming for you/(version two) I am coming for you " . And "something like this" isn't good enough for me. Has anyone done Inktu'ta lately and remembers the emote? Otherwise I guess I will put in "coming for you" and hope that it works.

Any suggestions on funny audiotriggers for this? I had one, but lost it, and I don't know where I got it :cry:
Was from a movie of some kind: "Oh no! You did not cast that green slime on me!!" or something like that.... haha.

Maybe someone has other helpful tips for Inktu'ta as well? Looks like a real fun raid.
Renia

Shaman Main

Postby Kyriaki » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:19 pm

The emote line is "I am coming for you."
Kyriaki

Server: Davis, CA

Postby Kaledorm » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:09 am

Kaledorm

Postby Ughbash » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:58 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Zagor » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:38 am

Zagor

Postby Renia » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:01 pm

Renia

Shaman Main

Postby Catmandew » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:23 pm

Catmandew

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main

Postby XeroOmega » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:33 pm

Uqua had potential to be a fun event. but was overly hard for "appropriate" content. the twins fight was well done, as was barxt...was a real sense of accomplishment when we won...but progressing was torturous. adds might hit like normal group mobs now, but back then it was very different, 1 ghost could wipe your raid much faster.

Ikkinz was fun, so was Inktu'ta, Txevu...should have been more open, cramped hallways even when shrunk...Tacvi was just a series of bosses for reward loot. not particularly fun, but risk vs. reward was very good.

Guardians of the Keep
Drinal
XeroOmega

Server: Drinal

Shaman Main

Postby Kaledorm » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:50 pm

Kaledorm

Postby Ughbash » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:31 am

Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Kaledorm » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:19 pm

True, I was only speaking on my experiences when I went through it late last year/early this year, I dont' remember exactly when we first beat it. I remember the trap mobs and ghosts being hard to slow, even at level 70. I pretty much had to malos first even with BoD to get slow to stick semireliably. On some of the traps when we got more at once than we liked I'd fire VS and it was about even on takes as resists. With 75, and malos trap, it'd be much easier now I'd imagine.
Kaledorm

Re: Inktu'ta - audiotriggers?

Postby Anngelus » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:25 am

Anngelus

Server: Bristlebane

Postby Renia » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:05 am

Uqua was fun (and hard), but we beat it rather fast. Inktu'ta was even more fun, and we beat that one a lot faster. I did the mistake once to use Tortugone's Drowse on a couple of stonemites.... after that I'm a lot more careful using that spell :wink:

Now we're working hard on getting in to Anguish, just 3 more trials and we will be there, so now I have set up audio triggers for Foresight and trying to get my guild to do so as well. I still use the green shit- audiotrigger, I have it for every dot that gives me an emote as an warning and can be cured with RGC :) Not that there are too many of those....
Renia

Shaman Main

Postby Ungkor » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:07 pm

Ungkor

Return to Raiding