[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Leviation

Leviation

UIs, Macros, Hotkeys, Parsing, Hardware and other sundry discussion about how the game is played.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Leviation

Postby Mistress_Jagwire » Thu May 25, 2006 1:31 am

I have been having a promblem leavating across. No matter how high I get to go across (like from on bridge to another in the relic) I sink like a rock. I was not over weight I was on my horse. I used to levate across anything no problem. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do to fix this? Thank you for all the information :)
Mistress_Jagwire

Server: Saryrn

Postby Dakota » Thu May 25, 2006 2:24 am

When you're levitating across any gap, you're going to get some amount of sink, no way around it.

Any sort of lag you're getting, either from the connection, or your computer trying to process the graphics, is going to slightly slow you down and make you sink further before you get across. Looking straight up as you run across often helps, make sure you're using your in-game map to track where you're going. If that doesn't work, try turning your clip plane down to zero percent before you go across. If I'm trying to lev across to the Living Bridges in the Hive, for example, if I turn clip plane to zero percent and look straight off, I can make it just fine. If not, I won't make it.

Relic, being a newer zone with more fancy and detailed graphics, would likely be another good example. Try what I'm suggesting and see if that works. Just make sure to turn your clip plane back up once you're across
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Ungkor » Thu May 25, 2006 2:44 am

Its all about lag imo. In relic I watch half the raid drop like stones on horses. Whats in common? Laggy pc's hehe. My comp is speedy, with a good connection, and on a drog I never ever lose hardly even a foot drop over 100 of yards. Its actually really annoying when going thru tunnels with elevation decreases. I sometimes have to get off my drog cause I get stuck on the ceiling.

Ungkor

Postby Enormious » Thu May 25, 2006 5:35 am

<center>
[URL=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1015150]Image
[/URL]
</center>
Enormious

Server: Bristlebane

Postby ThraallFV » Thu May 25, 2006 10:07 am

Thraall
Firiona Vie
ThraallFV