[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - am in glasgae...wheres the offy?

am in glasgae...wheres the offy?

Unmoderated, but let's be reasonable.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

am in glasgae...wheres the offy?

Postby spiritsofding » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:31 am

a glasgow mans view to employer relations.......

quote:

Walked out, was a KP/Waiter more KP[he washed dishes] though, told him I have better things to do. Which I did, it involved going to the shops and buying alcohol. Went back a week later with 2 of my mates at about 3am, pissed, started pissing through the letterbox. About 4 mins in, half-way throught my piss all I hear is, "Riiiiiight".

HE WAS ONLY KIPPING IN HIS CAFE, ****EN VAGRANT.

end quote

He then went on to complain that his girlfriend wasnt too chuffed about his behaviour! yes u guessed it, she also washed dishes!

another poster replied:

"Lasses*, man. If there's roofs to be climbed, melons to be blown up, condiments to be snorted, body parts to be set alight, or things to be pissed through, you can always rely on them to be bloody negative about it."

WOW! I knew i had something missing in my life! 33 years on this planet and i never seen any exploding melons. I feel such a nuuby!!

* in northern england and scotland the slang for women is lass. Added that for benefit of european readers, or any of our off-world readers.
spiritsofding

Postby Hodur » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:25 am

Hodur

Server: Louisville

Postby Beolvaar » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 pm

Beolvaar

Server: Antonius Bayle

Return to The Grey