[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - DoD - Getting Level 68 Spells (Lingering Sloth)

DoD - Getting Level 68 Spells (Lingering Sloth)

Timeless Saves - Check here first for ginormously useful info.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby Bigsnack For'Mobs » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:59 am

Bigsnack For'Mobs

Server: Xegony

Postby Derakahn » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:56 am

Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby waywreth » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:36 am

<Unbroken Spirits>
waywreth

Postby Abzo » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:30 pm

Just tried boss of mission 2. Hit me for 2100 with max defensives and 1900 ac, guess he hasn't been fixed yet.
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=484134">Abzo</a>
Barbarian Shaman
Officer - <a href="http://www.realmofages.com">Realm of Ages</a>, Fennin Ro
Abzo

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby Lickity » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:59 am

Lickity

Server: Kane Bayle Refugee (Prexus)

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Derakahn » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:31 pm

Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Lickity » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:50 pm

Lickity

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Derakahn » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:06 am

Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Derakahn » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:46 pm

Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Safe Spot

Postby wormspeaker » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:28 am

wormspeaker

Postby ribeye » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:26 pm

Did 68.5 yesterday, and I was surprised at how hard and how many hps the mobs have. I don't understand how anyone not in a raiding guild could handle that mission for 120ish hp loot ? And, yes, we had to kill the boss twice....With 10kmana cleric and 10k mana shaman using spiritual channeling, I still went through all my mana during that last fight. The trash are easily single pulls but hit for upwards of 1600 or more. I imagine the named was hitting for 2k ish. And most of the mobs were only slightly slowable. Strange..

70 Rabid Bear

70 Monk
ribeye

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Postby Henora » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:26 pm

Yeah, I was surprised as well Ribeye. As you said, don't go in expecting the 68.5 trash mobs to hit like previous trash mobs. All the Royal Protectors are only slightly slowable, 1600 hits and a ton of HP, my group wasn't killing them before Balance of Discord was wearing off.

The prince was challenging for my group, which was cleric, shaman, warrior, monk, monk, bard but doable. One of the monks was a well-equipped friend from an anquish guild (has epic 2.0) but the rest of the group was equipped at the same level as me, non-raiders (i'm the only person with epic 1.5, for example). Cleric and I have 7000-7300ish mana pools and full healing AA, tank has 11.2k hps (no hybrid buffs).

We had to kill the boss twice as well. I actually died in the middle of the fight (somehow, some AE damage or or aggro or something and I wasn't watching my health and healed someone else before myself and got low health agro) and got divine rezzed back in mid fight. Still managed to finish without too many problems, though I had to pop SC and heal hard at the end of the fight, which is always exciting with no buffs!

The Prince dropped a chain hat that was an upgrade for me even heh... ugly chain graphic though.

Beaten Iron Chain Helm
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
Slot: HEAD
AC: 28
STR: +11 DEX: +5 STA: +5 WIS: +11
INT: +11 HP: +120 MANA: +120 ENDUR: +120
SV FIRE: +25 SV COLD: +25
, shaman of - Terris Thule ( now The Rathe )
Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Point

Postby horse896 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:32 am

No ads please.
horse896

Postby Brohg » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:48 pm

In order to get the new spells, you're expected to be geared for your level. If you used up that much mana fighting Prince Drillien, then your tank wasn't geared or perhaps AA'd appropriately. I've done pickup groups on 68(5) to flag out-of-guild friends, using random tanks. I kept a Serenity on him, but otherwise devoted my attention to dealing damage, since the dps of bazaar groups can be kinda low.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Kuokfung » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:52 am

We tried doing 68.2 a couple times. Group was War War Clr Shm Cha Dru. Both tanks are close to 11k hp buffed. Defensives done thru GoD. All are equal in gear as we are a casual guild. DoN OOW type armor. The named here absolutly ripped us apart. Cleric fizzled one quick heal and the tank was dead. Second tank died a bit later but by that time quick heals were eating the mana up from me and the cleric.
Kuokfung

Server: Luclin

Postby Brohg » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:01 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Kuokfung » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:04 am

First warrior did use defensive..second tank ( me ) got smacked between furious dropping and popping stonewall.
Kuokfung

Server: Luclin

Postby Lickity » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:56 am

Lickity

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:42 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main