[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Looking for advice

Looking for advice

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Looking for advice

Postby Cantiz » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:23 pm

I have a 90 Shaman, 88 Bard, 88 Ranger and 75 Paladin all on different accounts. (The Paladin acct does not have Thule expansion yet) The only reason I activated the paladin was to do epic 2.0s for some of my toons (shallow I know) but I want some advice on where to go to get good, quick EXPs to get the Paladin to 80 to upgrade her gear, she is all just groupable gear for her level. None of my toons have any raid gear, just mostly Abstruse and the like and I play solo 100% of the time due to my hectic play times. On Rathe, tosk boars seem to be perma camped along with DSH bugs etc. Basically, all the known great spots are always taken. Is there any "secret spots" or spots good for a 3 man group? I cant have all 4 accts running at the same time, I only have one PC.
For some background, I missed from Dragons of Norrath to Seeds so I am clueless about good, repeatable quests but more than willing to go that route if it nets good returns on time spent.
Cantiz

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: Looking for advice

Postby Cantiz » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:25 pm

NM, I went ahead and upgraded to HoT, did a task add at 75 and got 39% level exps. per task. Now 76 and will get 80 pretty fast from it.
Cantiz

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: Looking for advice

Postby Trenolis » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm

I know your posts were in october but I'll post a little advice of my own.

I was doing the three group tasks in both feerrott and house lower. I can get them all done in 5 hours tops. I play a bst/shm duo with a warrior that was 75 when I started doing this. She is now 81 and flagged for MC and SS. The fall of the tae ew, A tearable fear and welcome to my nightmare are all fairly easy and repeatable. Before SoE made all it's stupid little changes to the way HoT tasks worked, I made close to half a million plat selling task-adds. (sorry about the bragging :lol: )

Seriously though if you haven't started with VoA yet, it's still a good way to level near 80. Unless SoE changed all that. Those changes they made is part of why I retired.
Trenolis

Server: Down the rabbit hole

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Return to Grouping and General XPing