[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 59 pally soloing spot

59 pally soloing spot

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

59 pally soloing spot

Postby Slaashz » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Hey all im playing on the new 51/50 server and have a deadline for my guild of hitting level 65 by Sunday the 12th so we can start raiding and progressing through some of the old stuff. I was wondering if Veksar is a good place to go for this i read in some other posts that around 55 other paladins where leveling there? And if not where is a better spot to do so. I put my aa's into to tanking AA's so i dont have Slay Undead. And my gear is still all the start gear. I have almost 7k hp and 1400 with temp.

Slaashz

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Re: 59 pally soloing spot

Postby Kruzar » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 pm

I would personally go over to CoD (Crypt of Decay)... and start killing mobs there. You may have a little trouble initially, but if you have a merc things will go much easier. Since it is a Hot Zone still, the xp will be slightly increased and you should be able to kill all the way into 65 here without issue. I am still using this zone at 68 on my mage, and it has been really good for both AA and regular xp. I personally utilize a tank merc, and normally do not have to stop for anything until at least 10-15 mobs are dead. The only time I even look at her hp bar is when I have 2 or 3 mobs hitting on her,and still she does fine. I would also get the Hot zone tasks in PoK.. gives you a free item and some plat, which will help to offset the cost of having a merc up.

In your situation, I would also go with a Tank merc, and have yourself DPS and heal as needed. The tank has decent DPS, and you can provide more help as your AAs in slay get better. There are lots of dead things in this zone...

Good Luck out there...
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: 59 pally soloing spot

Postby Slaashz » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Ill give it a shot i went to CoD last 2 nights in a group this zone still avd about 40 ppl all ksing and stuff it on most nights.
Slaashz

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Return to Grouping and General XPing