[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - LFGuild to raid with

LFGuild to raid with

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

LFGuild to raid with

Postby losechange » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Name: Sertandeath
Class: Shaman
Race: Ogre
Level: 83
AA Points: see current update
All Alts (name): Dahterrorizerr, ramelorm, foaaniel,
- Are your alts in any guild? If so, name them.

Current Magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1369373
Unbuffed hit points:17.9
Unbuffed mana: 18.2K
Unbuffed AC (if tank): 2525
Epic status (Do you have yours. If not, how far along are you)? Completed 1.0 and done with 1.5, working on 2.5

PLAY TIME
(1) What time zone are you in? PST ….USA
(2) List start/ending times you play every day:
- Monday: flexible
- Tuesday: flexible
- Wednesday: flexible
- Thursday: flexible
- Friday: flexible
- Saturday: all day
- Sunday: all day

(3) Are there any days that you would never be able to raid?
- If yes, which days?

FLAG PROGRESS:
(1) Which PoP elemental flags do you have (Air/Water/Earth/Fire)? ALL
(2) Are you Time flagged? Yes
(3) Which GoD flags do you have (KT, Qvic, Inktu'ta)? All
(4) Which MPG raid trials have you completed (Foresight, Hatred, Specialization, Adaptation, Corruption, Endurance)? All
(5) How many of the 7 Anguish signets do you have completed? All
(6) What tier of DoN Progression have you completed (there are 5 tiers)? Tier 5
(7) Do you have any DoD raid progression flags (Dreadspire, Shyra, Bloodeye, and Council of 9, Sendaii, EMP Draygun, Vule, and Tier 1)? Yes;
(8) Are you Theater of Blood Flagged (PoR expansion)? Yes
(9) Are you DSK flagged: yes
(10) Are you DpoB flagged: yes
(11) Are you ToB flagged: yes
(12) Are you DK flagged: yes
(13) Tss faction: complete
(14) AG faction: complete
(15) TBS faction

Have you Contacted an Officer (if so, who)? Yes, in game email

GUILD HISTORY:
(1a) List the following for each recent guild you were in:
- Guild name: Roten Apples
- How long there (state whether member or app): 2 year, 6 Months
- Why did you leave: Still there

RAID HISTORY:
(1) What zones have you raided in with the char you are applying with? All PoP, OOw zones, PoR, DOD, DpoB, DK, Ag, FC
(2) How many days a week did your last guild raid? 3
(3) What was your raid attendance percentage in your last guild? 100%

Why do you want in? Looking for advancement and fun in high end guild, who raids: OOw, PoR, CoA, Don, DOD, and TSS targets

Anything else we should know? Hi my name is William H Smith III (RL name) and I am 45 male. I am a (RETIRED ARMY) gamer, and l has been playing for 4 years now been playing role playing games for sometime now, started with D&D, in high school, then went into Army, after army, became friends with roommate who got me hooked on EQ, he plays on another server.

Currently live in Las Vegas Nevada (yes…. gaming capitol of the world), and currently work at for a Grocery store, was in US army for 21 years (ret.) I am dedicated to the guild when online and prefer to guild group, this shows unity and team work and I get to know how guild works and functions as a unit.
Stop your Whinning BABY, Pressure makes diamonds
losechange

Server: Las Vegas

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Re: LFGuild to raid with

Postby fendaann » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Have you checked the Guild Hall boards.

They are in the 4 corners of the Guild Hall. They look like buiiton boards Just click on one and you can

1st Turn on Looking For Guild flag that will add you to the list.
2nd check what Guilds are listed for your play time and check out their web sites or send them an E-mail.

If your server has a Server Web Board you can look on it for info about the guilds that might interest you or are looking for peeps.

P.S. Guild Seeks Shaman - Part IV, 2009
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5388

Have fun and good luck on your search.
Happy Hunting
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Brewtish » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:12 am

I think it's hilarious that you don't think it's appropriate to list that you were in Sanity's Edge and I believe Empyrean Aftermath or was it Gravity? And you got booted from both for curinsg and making sexual harassing remarks in general, training people who you argued with in general, just all out being an ass no one could get along with. You personally told me that you were going to train my shammy/monk every chance you could get on your SK (Dhaterrorizer). There is no way you were in Rotten Apples for the last 2+ years since you were in SE atleast 8 months ago before you got the boot. You have also tried applying to every single raiding guild on the server and not a single one will even accept you as a chance to app because anyone who see's a guild tag above your name automatically thinks that much less of the guild.

I am glad though that you listed your other two alts so I can add them to my list of people to avoid on Povar. Oh and if you really are 45 and a retired Army Srgt. then I think it's absolutely pitiful that you swear and make sexual remarks in general towards teenagers. I seriously doubt any guild would be able to put up with your crap for more than 2 weeks.

That is all folks, thanks!
Brewtish

Postby Brewtish » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Was gonna post the PM he sent me but I don't wanna get in trouble for all the language he used against me. BTW is there a way for me to forward that PM to an admin? It involved some nice personal attacks and really inappropriate language.
Brewtish

Postby losechange » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Brew,

Opions are like assholes............everones got one,..........and your does not matter !!!!!!!

go back and play a board game with your family u TARD

Like the quote says " stop your whinning...........BREW, pressure make diamonds, feel the squeeze
losechange

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Frakass » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 am

can you two keep your stupid comments for some other boards ?
Frakass

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby losechange » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 am

no FRAKASS !!1

MIND YOUR OWN 1-900-MixALot BUSINESS !!!
losechange

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Brewtish » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:36 am

Now you see why I was trying to warn people before they let this cancer join their guild?
Brewtish

Postby Frakass » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:04 am

with the current shortage on shaman, I was even wondering why someone needed to post he was looking for guild. this thread will for sure help him find a guild.
Frakass

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box