[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - thinking of comming back, need your 3box advice first

thinking of comming back, need your 3box advice first

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

thinking of comming back, need your 3box advice first

Postby Wargath » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Hey everyone,
I have been reading up on the new expansions and stuff since i been gone (quite a while, last expansion i bought was PoR, last expansion i was actually active in OOW). The new stuff (group gear / mercenaries / ect.) sounds good and so im thinking about coming back. Heres where the dilemma starts though, i would like to bring only 3 of of my 4 toons back. Since i been gone, i don't fully know what has and has not changed. here are the toons i have access to;

70 Monk
70 Bard
70 Warrior
70 Shaman

(extra account with 62 cleric on it i dont plan on using, but keep it in mind I'll explain it in a sec)

so i was thinking about what 3 would be the best trio, i thought about monk/bard/shaman , but then i read some and someone said monk dps isnt what it used to be and there tanking has gone down a lot too) so while i could pick up a tank mercenary, would the monk dps be that worth it?

so then i was thinking bard/warrior/shaman since the bard can pull and is super for support, my dilemma with this one is the warrior and bard are on the same account.... so would it be worth it to move the warrior to the monks account?

Since many of you are still active, what trio do you think would be the best? Now don't get me wrong, i would like to raid and all the other stuff that requires more time (and aa's, yea been inactive for a while so im a little behind on those) but right now i would like to concentrate on group strength, also with the warrior tanking i could pick up a mercenary cleric if i need some extra healing power (since im guessing that shamans are still what they used to be but i cant say for sure since i have been gone for a while)

Your advice may determine what 3 box i play, it could even determine wether i even come back to the game or not, so thanks in advance to all those who reply to this post.
Wargath

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: thinking of comming back, need your 3box advice first

Postby Mojarda » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Wow, deja vu!! Didn't I see this thread somewhere else?
Mojarda Spyritwalker
85 Shaman of Avatar Elite
E-Marr
Mojarda

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: thinking of comming back, need your 3box advice first

Postby Dakota » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah you did, in just about every single GD forum area
Dakota

Shaman Main