[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Level or AA(or both)

Level or AA(or both)

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Level or AA(or both)

Postby Pandergosk » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 pm

I just came back to the game after a 3 year hiatus and I was wondering if it was still advisable to grind out AA's at certain levels(and if so what levels/how many).

Also is there any compiled information that breaks down how effective skills are by skill level?(like I know higher specialization is an increased % to reduce mana cost, but not sure what %.)

EDIT: I also noticed they revamped the AA system(no more need to get general aa's to unlock arch, etc..) is there any AA that are must haves on the way up?

Thank you very much for your time.
Pandergosk

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: Level or AA(or both)

Postby Jarcey Heyokah » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:59 pm

your lvl, and amount/type of aa's you currently have would be helpful

I personally stopped at 60, 65, 70, 75 for aa's. I'm currently 80 and working on more aa's b4 I make my push too 85. As I'm lacking in lots of aa's in my opinion. I currently just went over 600. There is a good read on aa path in the spell/ aa threads.
Jarcey
85th Season SHM

Dethsangel Beckons
85th Season SHD

Rheece
80th Season MAG

Yeah I 3box... /shrug

Stop Canni Time....

May the Great Spirit bless you, your home,
and those you love with peace and happiness.
Jarcey Heyokah

Server: The Nameless

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Level or AA(or both)

Postby Pandergosk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:38 am

Currently 51 with 9aa's(was prepared to purchase the required general aa's to unlock arch but then discovered that wasn't needed any longer).

I left my retired toons retired, and decided to start fresh.
Pandergosk

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to Grouping and General XPing