Solo spots in NC

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Solo spots in NC

Postby Gloriana » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:53 am

Balkamp

From DS, head towards WoS. When you get to the "T" intersection where the ikkav is, hang a right. Theres a little valley there, very narrow. Continue down valley till it opens up to a gorge, go up the left wall to the path/road. You should park halfway down the incline on this road. Uphill, behind you there is a bazu spawn that will wander towards you. Remains static for a minute before it starts to path. Downhill, in front of you, are 3 single pullable ferans along the road.

snapdragn

Just a bit north of Balkamp's camp are a few (6 - 8) murkglider stingers. At 64 the are some of the highest trash mobs in the zone, so exp is a bit better than the other murkglider camps (near the zonelines).

XeroOmega

well, there is a very nice camping spot, and seems a little crazy, but its nice, and no one is ever there.....the valley where the murkglider schoolleader spawns...take the path to WoS, and its a off-shoot from the trench,

obviously this is only viable, however, if the schoolleader is not up (which he usually isn't) just stay up on the walls if he happens to spawn, and skirt out of the valley, MSL and his nurses won't aggro....there is one murk that wanders in and out of the area, but his path is fixed to a point where he won't add if you know where he moves...

all of the murks are single pullable from the mouth of the valley, and its very easy to clear them and pull from the ledge where the dragorn mobs are, or if you prefer to clear the valley, there is a bazu, and a small (named?) feran up on the ledge, he's called "tamed bazu herder" but he never seems to drop anything for me. its pretty good solo EXP, and the EXP is still pretty nice if another shammy or necro want to do a root-rot camp...

Samanna

West of Balkamp's camp is a great duo spot, and a Ukun spawns there that drops runes, but I haven't tried to solo it. When I get one more glowing rune for Spiritual Serenity, which will just about double Q's power for me, I'll get a little more adventurous.

Update: I can solo the ukun packmaster (or it's ph) without SS. It's tight, but it's doable. He summons, so lay on all the debuffs, then get the disease dots off before he pulls you. Then tank it for dog (this was pre-leopard, too). I can channel a heal or Spirit Call when he's debuffed.

Scowls1

ukun packmaster is a great little gem for the soloer. I stumbled on him the day omens was released, luckily i was pretty well buffed and inched out a win. He hits hard and fast (even when slowed and crippled). Now days he is almost too easy, with lvl 70 better gear and *panther* on swarm pets, he goes down pretty fast.
if you have a cleric or a tank type, theres another named close also, pxxt somthing or another...overseer snake ladies are the PHs...right before the valley. Ones is a cleric the other is a chanter. they can be solod if im lucky(both will agro), but if vp breaks the chanter is up in my face and i usually CR it.

also, coming from DS, take the first bridge on the left. right past the first arche way is 2 mobs, a roaming PH, and 2 more at the next archway. becareful how you approach this cause if the named is up and near the first archway, your toast. i usually climb high on the wall and wait for the named KYV to roam in the middle someplace out of agro. Solo, hes np. i pull with annul, then slow and debuff, dot him inthe fac while dogdog chews. just like alot of omens named, he runs, so snare proc him or nuke him silly at the end...drops runes, claoks and other stuffs
Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Return to Grouping and General XPing