[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Problem with Medicine Bag

Problem with Medicine Bag

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Problem with Medicine Bag

Postby Wolfy » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:28 am

When I open my Medicine Bag, I can not get the saved recipes to show up. When opened the bag only has the "cobine" tab but no recipes.
I sure don't want to have to have a list of all of the recipes I use written on paper to keep in front of me all the time :(
Wolfy

Shaman Main

Re: Problem with Medicine Bag

Postby Tordail » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:10 am

I believe it'd pop up a UI error message if you did, but do you happen to have some kind of an old version of that window in your UI?
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Vasei » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:28 am

Did you put anything in the search box? The list doesn't auto-populate when you open the bag.

Test Server
Primal Brood
Vasei

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Macnair » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:29 pm

There are two options for the "default" when you open the bag: to open with just the slots and the combine button, or to open with the recipe list. Open the bag with Control Right Click, and you'll have the recipe list.

You can set that option as default by opening the options window (Control O), and on the General tab, lower left side, click the "Open Tradeskill List with Control Right Click" to OFF.

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Wolfy » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Thank you. The "Control" with right click worked to get the recipes to come up! Although I do find it strange that I need to do this now since I didn't
have to previously. Thank you all for your suggestions.
Wolfy

Shaman Main

Postby Unmei » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:45 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby judelilu » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 pm

They moveded the open with ctrl+R to the options window under keys took me a while to find also
judelilu

Shaman Main

Return to Alchemy