[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Tables to help getting from 200 to 300

Tables to help getting from 200 to 300

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Tables to help getting from 200 to 300

Postby Faulcker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:49 am

Heya fellow shaman

I'm in the process of getting supplies together to make the journey from 200 to 300 in alchemy. I've been doing a lot of studying of eqtraders.com to see the best paths to get to 300. I am doing a lot of foraging in preparation for the grind, especially since I'm a poor shaman.

I put together some tables that show viable recipes in the 200-300 range, as well as a table that shows the location of the ingredients. It's all the information that is on eqtraders, but it is put into a format that will likely help me out.

For example, if you forage something, how do you find out if it is for alchemy? If it is used between 200 and 300, it's on the list. Or if you have a recipe and wonder where to buy the component, it's on there. I imagine it's probably not complete, but if it helps at least one person, it's worth sharing. Note: The vendor location is not usually the only location, but it's the location that I find most convenient. Usually PoK or SH is preferred to a trip to Katta, i think. =)

Hope this helps someone.

Files linked are .pdfs

Cheers!

Or if those links don't work, the link to my original message on the old Crucible: .

(edit: BTW, I know it doesn't include the new potions, but those are covered well in the other post's link.)
Faulcker Ruinsyourlands
Scaled Prophet of Fear
Mithaniel Marr / Saryrn
Faulcker

Server: Saryrn

Return to Alchemy