[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Ok all, poor shaman asking

Ok all, poor shaman asking

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Ok all, poor shaman asking

Postby Jilamor » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:52 pm

Hello all, I would like to thank you all for any info, I am not a rich shaman, I have played for a long time but I have limited time so, I know there are thread's out there that cover the advancement in alch and I have looked at them all but I was wondering if anybody could list a way to get from 200 to 300 plus as lost cost as possible? I have read the post's but I when I go to eqtrader's some of the name's that are used in the other post's do not show as they are listed, Once again I am sorry to have to bother you folk's but I would really be greatfull for any help in a potion by potion list to go from 200 to 300+. Thank you all again
Jilamor

Postby Yesak » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:39 pm

Read my guide for flowers. It is designed with you in mind. To get enough plat to make the potions while farming. I'll update it with the lists of the potions and how to make them. Give me a bit and you'll see. 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:10 pm

Selling the X potions is excellent source of regular income.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Luddaen » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:23 am

Luddaen

Server: Cazic-Thule

Postby Sustenon » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:33 am

Sustenon

Server: Prexus