[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Recipes thus far...(SPOILERS)

Recipes thus far...(SPOILERS)

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Recipes thus far...(SPOILERS)

Postby Pebbells » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:46 pm

OK, I can't confirm many of these (Cure Poison is the only one I actually did first hand), but based on the Cure Poison (which is Distilate of Poison, I believe, broken down in levels, just like the healing and clarity potions were) and the Notes from Janas, this is where I believe the potions are heading:

Most standard potions (except disease and poison cure) start with the following basic ingredients and vials:
Level I - Sticklewort in a Primitive Vial -- Leaf or equivilent
Level 2 - Vox's Dust in a Crude Vial -- Leaf or equivilent
Level 3 - Violet Tri-Tube Sap in a Rough Vial -- Leaf or equivilent
Level 4 - Blue Vervian Bulb in a Makeshift Vial -- Sprig or equivilent
Level 5 - Betherium Bark in a Simple Vial -- Sprig or equivilent
Level 6 - Bagbane in a Plain Vial -- Bundle or equivilent
Level 7 - Dragonwart in a Smooth Vial -- ?? Unknown by me as of yet (Also requires "Hearty Goblin Blood")
Level 8 - Valerian Root in a Fine Vial -- Regular size (Also requires "Hearty Goblin Blood")
Level 9 - Balm Leaves in a Gemmed Vial -- ?? Unknown by me as of yet (Also requires an added "essence")*
Level 10 - Blade Leaf in a Runed Vial -- Bundle (Also requires "Powder of Ro")

Poison and Disease use the same base ingredients with the following exceptions:
Level 5 - Arnworth
Level 6 - Berterine
Level 7 - Mugwart (Requires "Hearty Mushroom Spore")
Level 8 - Bistort (Requires an added "blood")*
Level 9 - Stinging Nettle (Requires an added "blood")*
Level 10 - Wormwood (Requires "Powder of Ro")
*Haven't found the essences, bloods and powders required as adds, yet. (Powder of Ro is created by putting "Shards of Ro" into your alchemy bag and hitting combine. Each Shard creates 2 powders.) (Also trying to figure out the logic of the sizes of components, between Bundle and "regular" size)

Added to these basic ingredients is the activator ingredients. (Again, cure poison is the only one I personally can confirm, and even then, only to level 3 thus far...) And it is my understanding that the higher levels require more of these ingredients. (Example: Cure Poison at level 1 - 3 require: A single sage leaf and 3 nightshade leaves + the level basic ingredient and level vial) Whereas the Level 4 - 6 [possibly] require A single sage leaf and 3 bundles of nightshade + the level stuff...)

Cure Poison - 3 Nightshades
Cure Disease - 3 Mulleins
(There is a whole list more that I will modify today as I find the recipes)

The last ingredient is the one that tells the potion what to do. This is another part I will work on to confirm, but this is how I understand it thus far:

To Cure : Add a Sage Leaf
To Raise : Add a Duskglow Vine
(Looking for more today also)

OK, to put these together, I will use the following examples: (Cure Poison is confirmed by me, none of the others are...YET)

Cure Poison Level 1 = Primitive Vial, Sticklewort (level ingredients), 3 Nightshade Leaves (to make it for poison), a Single Sage Leaf (to make it cure)

Raise Sv.Disease Level 3 = Rough Vial, Violet Tri-Tube Sap (level ingredients), 3 Mullein Leaves (making it for disease), a Single Duskglow Vine Leaf* (to raise the stat) *Not sure if it is a Leaf or Piece of Duskglow Vine yet...More work today...lol

Tonics of XX Affinity
Tonics of Affinity have a slightly different recipes basics. (I have made all of these potions in thier Level I and II forms so far.) (These are from one of the new books for sale in Gunthak..."Liquid (Something)" *I will double check the name, as I can't remember it right now...lol

Level I -- Makeshift Vial and Larkspur. (Other components are size "sprig" or equivilent) (good for spells up to lvl 20)
Level II -- Simple Vial and Vinuk (Other components are regular size) (good for spells up to lvl 44)
Level III -- Runed Vial, Blade Leaf and [essence of a shade**]
Level IV -- Runed Vial, Wormwood and [powder used for X potions**]
Level V -- Runed Vial, Yebamante and 2x [powder used for X potions**]

Tonic of Heat Affinity (5% mana reduction on fire based spells) = Level bases + Figwort, Agrimony and 2 Lucerne (in "component" sizes)
Tonic of Gelid Affinity (5% mana reduction on cold based spells) = Level bases + Storm Cloud, Agrimony and 2 Benzoin (in "component" sizes)
Tonic of Magic Affinity (5% mana reduction on magic based spells) = Level bases + Elderberry Extract, Dhea and 2 Mandrake Root (in "component" sizes)
Tonic of Toxin Affinity (5% mana reduction on poison based spells) = Level bases + Storm Cloud, Briar Thistle and 2 Nightshade (in "component" sizes)
Tonic of Contagion Affinity (5% mana reduction on disease based spells) = Level bases + Aloe, Briar Thistle and 2 Birthwort (in "component" sizes)
Tonic of Benefit Affinity (5% mana reduction on beneficial spells) = Level bases + Aloe, Clover and 2 Sage (in "component" sizes)
Tonic of Distance Affinity (Adds 20% spell range) = Level bases + Pickleberry Extract, Briar Thistle and 2 Nettle Creeper (in "component" sizes)
Tonic of Efficiency Affinity (Adds 5%(?) to the duration of detrimental spells) = Level bases + Pickleberry Extract, Briar Thistle and 2 Blue Nightwort (in "component" sizes)
Tonic of Regeneration Affinity (Adds 5%(?) to the duration of beneficial spells) = Level bases + Pickleberry Extract, Briar Thistle and 2 Marsh Algae (in "component" sizes)

i.e Tonic of Benefit Affinity I = Makeshift Vial, Larkspur, Aloe Leaf, Leaf of Clover, and 2 Sage Leaves

**Waiting for the drop names.

Essence of XX
These were taken from the book "Liquid Mask" purchased at Gunthak Harbor. (I have made several kinds thus far...Troll, Ogre, Erudite, Human, Dark Elf, and a few others I can't remember right off the top of my head.)

Essence of XX = Runed Vial, Fangorth, and XX meat
i.e. Essence of Troll = Runed Vial, Fangorth and Troll Meat

These are what I have observed so far. I will edit this post several times as I find new things out and confirm others. Bear with me as I find these things out...

*Edit: Added the recipes for Tonics of XX Affinity and the added drops, more personally confirmed recipes, and the Essence recipes. (26Feb06)
-- Added "Powder of Ro" stuff and level X component sizes.
Last edited by Pebbells on Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pebbells

Postby donatien » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:34 pm

Have tried every thing i can possibly come up with for the resist disease and nothing seems to work. I wish you luck and if any one has completed any of the tradeskill trophy potions i would be greatly appreciative of you posting here
donatien

Postby Sownow » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:47 pm

Sownow

Postby Ghuur2 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:09 pm

Ghuur2

Postby donatien » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:20 pm

donatien

Postby Geal Icehammer » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:57 pm

Geal Icehammer

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Ghuur2 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:07 pm

Ghuur2

Postby Geal Icehammer » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:18 pm

Geal Icehammer

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:32 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:20 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Pebbells » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:10 am

Pebbells

Postby Kellenial » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:07 am

At least the essences seem straightforward. To quote "The Liquid Mask":

"It is simplicity! In a runed vial, simply use fangorth and a sample of the "meat" of the race that you would like to mimic."

This morning after I get home from work, I'll toy with them a little to verify (in case nobody has yet).
Kellenial

Server: Tunare

Postby Macnair » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:50 am

Essence of Gukta requires froglok blood (not froglok meat).

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Kellenial » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:52 am

You wanna get technical? I'll see your froglok blood and raise you one green froglok skin (Essence of Froglok). :)
Kellenial

Server: Tunare

Postby Samanna » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:52 am

Tks. Lots like that (requiring a row for each), or just the few exceptions?

Updated, refresh.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Kumeldar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:50 am

Kumeldar

Server: Drinal

Warrior Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Macnair » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:14 pm

Macnair

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Macnair » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:16 pm

Macnair

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:03 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Rare?

Postby Qnari » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:13 pm

Qnari

Postby Allura » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:17 pm

Allura

Server: Drinal (Tarew Marr)

Postby Samanna » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:42 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Gamanae » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:07 pm

Gamanae

Postby Gamanae » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:10 pm

Gamanae

Postby Samanna » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:25 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Ssponge » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:55 am

Ssponge

Postby Gamanae » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:03 am

Gamanae

Re: Rare?

Postby Samanna » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:12 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Very nice!

Postby Qnari » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:45 pm

Sweet! Stackable rocks! Looking forward to next patch!
Qnari

Postby trystalar » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:43 pm

trystalar

Server: Saryrn

Postby Ben_Fox » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:21 am

Last edited by Ben_Fox on Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben_Fox

Postby Benthebaoa » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:40 am

Benthebaoa

Server: AB

Postby Samanna » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:42 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:33 am

Samanna

Veteran -----