[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Recipes thus far...(SPOILERS)

Recipes thus far...(SPOILERS)

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby Samanna » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:58 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Ben_Fox » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:13 pm

Ben_Fox

Postby Samanna » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:19 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Ben_Fox » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:14 pm

EDIT PART III: Speaking of the Regen Potion
Distillate of Regeneration I
Primitive Potion Vial
Sticklewort
Night Shade Leaf
Mullein Leaf
Boneset Leaf x 2
Trivial 33

Expected, but not confirmed recipies should be:
Level II: Crude Potion Vial, Vox's Dust, Night Shade Leaf, Mullein Leaf, Boneset Leaf x 2
Level III: Rough Potion Vial, Violet Tri-Tube Sap, Night Shade Leaf, Mullein Leaf, Boneset Leaf x 2
Level IV: Makeshift Potion Vial, Blue Vervain Bulb, Sprig of Night Shade, Sprig of Mullein, Sprig of Boneset x 2
Level V: Simple Potion Vial, Betherium Bark, Sprig of Night Shade, Sprig of Mullein, Sprig of Boneset x 2
Level VI: Plain Potion Vial, Bugbane, Night Shade, Mullein, Boneset x 2
Level VII: Smooth Potion Vial, Dragonwort, Hearty Shissar Blood, Night Shade, Mullein, Boneset x 2

EDIT PART II: Woot!
Distillate of Comprehension VII
Smooth Potion Vial
Sickle Leaf x 2
Yerbhimba x 2
Dragonwart
Hearty Shissar Blood

Unfortunately, I fizzled the combine, but that means the recipe works! This also means we have a third, drop component progression for the three distillates (since regen will almost certainly follow this pattern as well) that is not described anywhere in the in-game lore that I can find. I think we can safely assume that the end of this progression is Powder of Ro, which leaves us with blank spots for VIII and IX.

EDIT:

There used to be a well-rationalized argument for why a different drop component probably isn't the answer to the problem. . As it just so happens, I have a Hearty Shissar Blood on me. If what I'm thinking is correct, , the VII, VIII, and IX potions may require Hearty, Robust, and Exceptional Shissar blood, respectively. Level 10 will almost certainly require Powder of Ro.
Ben_Fox

Postby Samanna » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:13 pm

Fabulous work!

Let me sum up what I think is our status...

1. Distillates: DONE! Hearty/Robust/Exceptional Shissar/Lizardman Bloods for Levels VII/VIII/IX, and Powder of Ro for Level X.

2. Effusions & Elixirs: DONE! Hearty/Robust/Exceptional Goblin Blood for Levels VIIVIII/IX, and Powder of Ro for Level X.

3. Essences: DONE!

4. Mists: Wolf formulas missing

5. Philters: Missing the following:
a. Clear Sight
b. Concealment
c. Hawk's Eye
d. Ant
e. Vampiric Spirit

6. Suspensions: Totally lacking

7. Tonics: need to confirm component size for Levels III, IV, V.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Ben_Fox » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:46 pm

Just wanted to mention, EQtraders has Distillate of Immunization VII and VIII listed: these list Hearty Mushroom Spores and Robust Lizardman Blood as the drop components for level VII and VIII, which keeps with the clues the in-game books give: "spores from living fungus" and "blood from bipedal lizards", respectively.

A look at Lucy revealed Exceptional Zombie Essence; can you get a closer match to 'the essence of some of the deadliest zombies'?

At the same level, the curing potions list "blood from what he said were talking rats" as the drop component and, lo and behold, I see Exceptional Ratman Blood on Lucy :D

This is what I theorize: For VII, VIII, and IX levels, the Distillates require a Hearty, Robust, and Exceptional type of drop, but they will not necessarily be of the same type.

Lucy lists the following items: Hearty Goblin Blood, Hearty Mushroom Spores, Hearty Shissar Blood, Robust Shadow Essence, Robust Lizardman Blood, Exceptional Shissar Blood, Exceptional Ratman Blood, Exceptional Zombie Essence, Exceptional Shade Essence.

We'll assume that each drop ingredient is used in only one kind of potion recipie. VII and VIII Elixirs/Effusions use Hearty Goblin Blood. VII curing Distillates use Hearty Mushroom Spores, and the non-curing Distillates use Hearty Shissar Blood. Of the Robust ingredients, Robust Lizardman is used for level VIII curing Distillates. The Elixirs/Effusions don't need one of the drops since they use Hearty Goblin Blood still. At level IX, we find very strong clues pointing pretty much right at Exceptional Zombie Essence and Exceptional Ratman Blood for the Elixirs/Effusions and curing Distillates, respectively.

This leaves us three items; Robust Shadow Essence, Exceptional Shissar Blood, and Exceptional Shade Essence.

I'm willing to bet money that if you drop a Robust Shadow Essence, Valerian Root and Fine Potion Vial in with the proper size ingredients for Comprehension, Skinspines, or Regeneration, you come out with a level VIII Distillate, or a message that 'You lacked the skills to fashion the items together.'

As for the level IX Distillate ingredient, I learn towards the Exceptional Shissar Blood. Robust Shadow Essence is also used in Mist of the Wolf I, so if it is serving in a 'potency ingredient' role there, it's a logical conclusion that Exceptional Shissar Blood, present in the recipe for Mist of the Wolf II, would fill the same role.

These are my conclusions on the progression of drop ingredients:
Elixirs and Effusions: Hearty Goblin Blood for level VII and VIII; Exceptional Zombie Essence for IX
Curing Distillates: Hearty Mushroom Spores for Level VII, Robust Lizardman Blood for Level VIII, Exceptional Ratman Blood for IX
Non-Curing Distillates: Hearty Shissar Blood for level VII, Robust Shadow Essence for level VIII, and Exceptional Shissar Blood for IX

I would guess that Exceptional Shade Essence is the drop component for level III Tonics (per the Liquid Power book, the beta text of which is available on ), and that should wrap them all up.

Just wish I was going to have time tonight to log on, do some hunting, and test this myself =\
Ben_Fox

Postby Samanna » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:28 pm

That's super. I'm noodling Suspensions now, and it seems Darkness and Slime maybe don't follow the patter of Flame, Frost, Pestilence and Toxin...
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Chur » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:14 pm

Chur

Postby Samanna » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:34 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Kiru » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:14 am

Kiru

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Delziki » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:28 am

Delziki

Server: Drinal

Postby Mukkul » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:47 am

Mukkul

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby Ben_Fox » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:57 am

Ben_Fox

Postby Ben_Fox » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:47 pm

as the drop for level IX Effusions and Elixirs, and I fully expect the rats in Dragon Necropolis to drop the Exceptional Ratman Blood that should be necessary for level IX Immunization and Antidote distillates.

That's 2 out of 4 predictions confirmed; I'm so excited :D

I'll try to hit Ssra and scrounge up some Exceptional Shissar Blood once the ole work schedule allows me to play for more than 45 minutes at a time.
Ben_Fox

Ssra blood

Postby Momiluvins » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:04 am

hubby and I wiped everyting in Ssras's temple except for the mini's and anything you need a key for and no blood dropped. If you find any let me know.

Momiluvins
Momiluvins

Postby Kiru » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:11 am

Kiru

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Gadzuks » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:58 am

Gadzuks

Server: Antonius Bayle

Postby Chur » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:17 pm

Chur

Postby Sownow » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:44 pm

Chur can you try it with non bundle roots and Horehound that is waht ngreth has said it is but I can ot get a blood to drop
Sownow

Postby tanelor » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:24 am

hmm wanted to post here but hit wrong button =))

also want to say yeah the Antidote and Immunization VI uses Bundles of Mullien and night shade and sage leaf but base of ingredience A

Edit : NM i found out what that amount thing on the Effusion & Elixir Table II is =)) and will check it now =))
Last edited by tanelor on Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
im the smiling-man =)) you will see those alot in any post i make =)) not cos im beeing mean nor stupid but cos smilling rox =)) but also cos a smile is always needed =))

tanelor

Server: Seventh

Postby tanelor » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:00 pm

tanelor

Postby tanelor » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:56 pm

ok is the promissed post =))

i am gonna test some more of em now that i have posted the ones i have made already =)) so please let me know which ones youd like for me to try =))

Edit : The two last potions i posted in there dont use "large" amounts but "base" so im guessing that also goes for the last IX potions of the effusion and elixir table 1 and 2 =))
tanelor

Postby tanelor » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:53 am

hmm i forgot to write all the concealment, vamperic spirit, hawk's eye and so on are in the alchemy book already or atleast they are for me so i didnt bother to write em down but let me know if you want me to write em down here =))
tanelor

Postby Zeveron » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:41 pm

Zeveron

Postby tanelor » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:05 am

tanelor

Postby Zeveron » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:25 am

Zeveron

Re: Ssra blood

Postby Kamador » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:22 am

|